Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the good stuff!
---
Moment of appreciation for Camillas man aswell
Hear ! Hear !
What a surprise when Johnny suddenly appeared behind the King - sorry Charles, you're taking second place in the ceremony for me now - oh little Louis is adorable too - I bet he got a lot of 'advice' to be good today, bless him.

Reactions: 8
Johnny is the best looking person in that Abbey today. FACT. He looks like a prince. The princes look like boring middle aged farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maj Johnny is the highlight of this. My husband stood in front of the telly just as MJ was zoomed in and I shouted QUICK MOVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn't get on here yesterday but what a great day for Major Johnny!!! He looked so handsome and attentive! I think his fan base is increasing!

Loving the headlines!

Screenshot_20230507_065825_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230507_065744_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230507_065559_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230507_065532_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I very much appreciated seeing the equerries keeping an eye on the pages, very sweet.

Do we know much about Camillas man? He is not someone i've noticed much before
Camilla's equerry is Major Ollie Plunket, who also looks dashing in uniform

1683417480408.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lovely day yesterday glued to the Johnny show.. I mean, the Coronation.:)
I thought both Charles and Camilla looked so fragile ...the stress was obviously immense.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is so lovely 😍 Always comes across as really cool, calm and collected in these events. Some other commanders are really stern but he just has a sexy confidence that everything is going to be okay πŸ₯΅ And then you remember that he is trained in how to kill if necessary 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He is so lovely 😍 Always comes across as really cool, calm and collected in these events. Some other commanders are really stern but he just has a sexy confidence that everything is going to be okay πŸ₯΅ And then you remember that he is trained in how to kill if necessary 😱
Johnny can arrest me anyday

• Haha
The lads: Jonny, Ollie and Rob. I assume it's part of the equerry job description to be dashing in uniform πŸ˜‰

1683473014528.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a fine specimen πŸ₯°

Reactions: 5
So today is Trooping of Colour. King Charles rode in on a horse. A first in 30 years.
He’s Now sitting in the Royal stand. No sign of our Johnnie πŸ₯² he must be there surely πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Has anyone spotted him πŸ€”

Didn't see Johnny at Trooping, alas.
However, here one from 15th, when the President of Portugal was in town for 650th Anniversary of the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:

1687137269712.png

• Heart