Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Johnny can make Meghan come back to UK...
Why is there someone who wants her back?

Even if there's some resemblence between William & Jonnie I don't get the same vibe looking at William somehow - he hasn't got that little half smile for starters....and the hair?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The comments on the mail article were hilarious. All the women swooning, and the men saying how humiliated he will be with his fellow soldiers.
As bloody if!! They will be jealous.
I do hope the extra attention doesnโ€™t cause him to lose his position though.

Reactions: 9
He won't be humiliated, he'll come in for some ribbing in the mess but most people will be good-naturedly envious and have a laugh over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That kilt outfit (sorry don't know what the terminology is) looks like it takes hours to put on.

Awaits 'taking it off' comments๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for creating this thread... something nice at a sad time:):giggle:๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Just hope that a certain M doesnt get to be alone in a room with him..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Much as I love him in uniform, it's nice to see him wearing something different!
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. Weโ€™re never too old, are we ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Article in todayโ€™s Daily Wail. They are one gorgeous sporty couple

EXCLUSIVE: Charles III's dashing kilt-clad equerry who is happily wed

#

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Article in todayโ€™s Daily Wail. They are one gorgeous sporty couple

EXCLUSIVE: Charles III's dashing kilt-clad equerry who is happily wed

#
She's a lucky lady!!! And now we know how old he is and that he has one child! And he lives in Surrey. :D With all his travelling he can't get to spend a lot of time with his family.
And I'm just about old enough to be his mother ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14