Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well. A few familar name on here. Having a nice relaxed time looking at all two pages of Bonnie Johnnie here and wherever I can :love:.
Hoping this forum keeps it light and cheerful. We need it.
In passing, thank you Major Johnny for your service to Queen, King and Country. It can't be easy at this sad time

Johnny the Bonnie isn't even in this shot. The soldier behind Charles is a different person and is a captain, not a major.
You tell em @Lolair I was thinking 'who the hell is that'. Was just cleaning my glasses and read your post. So glad it's not my ever decreasing eye sight ;)

My offering, sorry if its a repost...
Gosh, he really is a strapping lad isn't he :love:

I wonder how he feels! No I wish I could feel him.
I think you'd have to join the queue @mrsp67

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
YES! I see this too. From just below the eyes, they're identical.
Hmm, and now he's Charles' equerry, interesting! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Putting 2 and 2 together and making 10. Johnnie is not a Brother from another Mother. No way :eek:

Damn, Do you need a twitter account ot see this?? Nothing is happening when I click on the link πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

My future husband 😍😍
Join the queue Lady !! :LOL:

It's worth noting (well for some of us), that over on 'Chateau Diaries' of which I am an avid reader and reasonable contributor, Bonnie Johniie was highlighted and discussed way before the sad news of Queens Elizabth's passing. We've been admiring him for ages.......................

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So it's a real threadπŸ˜ƒ - thought it was a joke, & now catching up on 2 pages. Takes time when you're doing multiple replaysπŸ˜‹ think I saw the Boris vignette 7/8 times, so funny & Jonnie cool in a SUIT laughing & swatting. Btw was it raining or were the umbrellas bullet proof or what, as only Charles & Boris had them?
2 pages & no one has been slagged off - is this a first for Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I say, Ding Dong! I'm glad Johnnie has his very own thread for us lot to perv over πŸ₯° I'm quite sure Her Majesty wouldn't mind either...

• Heart
Reactions: 13