Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody here asked what an equerry does, sorry can't remember who and I can't find the comment now. Anyway there's a bit of info in this article...

Reactions: 8
Somebody here asked what an equerry does, sorry can't remember who and I can't find the comment now. Anyway there's a bit of info in this article...

Reading this,it seems poor Johnny wont be at home much !

Reactions: 8
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie 😂 . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. We’re never too old, are we ?
Apparently she had a bit of a crush on Tomasz Schafernaker so obviously No!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the dashing Major is keeping a personal journal or diary of these momentous times that he is privy to? (If he has time!). What a wonderful document that would be for his family to pass on. If so, I’m sure he is not the kind of person to try and exploit his privilege by publishing for monetary gain!

Reactions: 5
Missed seeing Johnny today, did anyone get any photos of him at the funeral ?

Reactions: 6
Here is the link from thread, it’s easier to navigate after the live stream has ended. So update - exact timestamp 1:05:40
Thank you! Unfortunately it's a private video now. I've been looking everywhere for this interview. Really want to hear the story about being invited for a meal by HMTQ and them washing dishes :)

• Sad
Reactions: 3