Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. Weโ€™re never too old, are we ?
Usually worse ๐Ÿ˜.
My friends and I joke about "young man!!!"
If you know, you know.......... (F and S)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. Weโ€™re never too old, are we ?
The Queen had remarkably good taste in men throughout her life ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If we were the royal photographers there would be NO photos of KC3 and C on the front pages...only Johnnie :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What does an equerry actually DO? Is there just an over-dressed PA?

(Apart from Pen Management, obviously)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What are we going to do after Monday next week? We've been treated to lots of sightings of the delicious MJT this week, but when will be see him again? November at the Cenotaph maybe? Can't wait that long ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What are we going to do after Monday next week? We've been treated to lots of sightings of the delicious MJT this week, but when will be see him again? November at the Cenotaph maybe? Can't wait that long ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him, I'm sure KC has a very busy schedule ahead of him!

Reactions: 6