Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Why does he look like the type to go missing for days doing god knows what far too intense too quick gonna end in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bae56

She's beautiful but the level of posing & feeling herself makes her much less attractive.

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Well she's not doing that well in Strictly..I think she seems a bit shocked that she's not up there with the best dancers...

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
honestly her mum is so cringe.

Reminds me of unfunnh version of regina’s mum from mean girls

• Heart

maisie101x

I showed my mum the pic of him and she said exactly what someone else on this thread but it absolutely cracked me up hearing it from her. “He looks like he’s got AIDS” seems to be a common view 😂😂😂

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
She does walk around Leigh near wheee she lives like she’s sumin special.last year at peterboat someone asked her for a picture she said na they’ll catch I’m underage turned around n carried on chatting
U have be 21 in most the Leigh pubs

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t think what she is doing is any different to people her age.. HOWEVER that doesn’t mean I agree with it. its a dangerous thing to do, just smoke it in your home. she is in a position of influence and whether she likes it or not younger people will look up to her and think this is acceptable.

i don’t think she will get sacked, but probably suspended.

NParker

Chatty Member
The only thing that confused me, is that she went from looking 10 to 30 virtually overnight!

The thick thighs/big bum combo is popular with the younger generation, hence why she's always showing those assets off. Surely it's a nice change to see a teenage girl in love with themselves for once! 😆