Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
Is her bum natural? I do find her pretty and she obviously works hard on her fitness but her hips and bum are a really strange shape.
I’m assuming it is, it’ll be the weighted exercises she does, she seems ‘bottom heavy’. I’m not saying she’s fat or that as a negative at all, I think she’s just pear shaped and accentuates that in her exercise routine

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Gio

Just spotted this thread, glad to see it’s not just me who finds her extremely irritating!

I looked her up on IG to have a nosy after seeing some of her cringey dancing videos floating around. I mean, there’s being confident...and then there’s that!! I know she’s only young, but if I’d been posting stuff like this on social media at her age I’d like to think that someone in my life would’ve told me what a vain, narcissistic cock I looked! Ffs! 😂

Attachments

• Sick

Sprezza

VIP Member
She was pretty impressive on celebrity SAS. She's obviously got quite a bit about her I don't get how she can make such poor, cringey life choices.

Very traditional

VIP Member
Oh yeah, none of them are gonna be headlining a Tom Cruise movie 😁
Tamsin Outhwaite got work for a few years, Michelle Ryan almost had a career for a Few months... they don’t even seem to get jobs on BBC shows that often even
I thought Lacey turner would have done well but she went straight back to eastenders. Patsy Palmer seems to be doing ok for herself in Miami although not as an actress! What happened with Michelle Ryan, she had that series and then nothing? like you say Tamsin Outhwaite is the only one I can think of who had consistent work after EE

Sosig

Chatty Member
I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't really like Gemma Atkinson lol
I just think there’s something off about her, especially since her getting with Gorka - she seems reeeaaaally possessive. He’s hot and everything but it’s just like she’s trying too hard when they’re already together if that makes sense? It’s quite cringe.

No doubt she’ll be jealous over him and Maisie spending all that time together.

• Heart

totallytaz

Chatty Member
I don’t think this girl is attractive in the slightest.
she’s got what some would say is a nice figure, but she’s not got an attractive face.
she also uses very dark fake tan which doesn’t look right on her considering she’s pale with red hair, it’s like when the lass from Girls Aloud used to clart herself in fake tan... just looks weird.
She’s not my definition of stunning either. Very ordinary.

Lollypopper

I still think Gemma is not fussed on Maisie despite the pep talk post, however it was nice of her to do so.
Same, they don't follow each other or like each others posts or tag each other which is understandable since they don't actually know each other. Gorka goes above and beyond to mention Gemma at every opportunity which is a bit overkill sometimes but maybe Gemma is a bit insecure and needs the reassurance

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
She’s posted a tiktok of her crying with the caption “you didn’t deserve me”…
I feel like it’s about someone from her past given the way the clips have been put together. Jfc the ending gave me the biggest ick 🤮🤮🤮 she’s vile

• Sick
  • Haha

CoconotLoco

I thought Lacey turner would have done well but she went straight back to eastenders. Patsy Palmer seems to be doing ok for herself in Miami although not as an actress! What happened with Michelle Ryan, she had that series and then nothing? like you say Tamsin Outhwaite is the only one I can think of who had consistent work after EE
Most obvious is Ben Hardy who played Peter he got scouted by Bryan Singer though so not sure if they a good thing or not for him.

Himesh Patel who played Tamwar has actually done surprising well for someone who was on the show for like 8 years.

Mimi Keene who played Cindy done alright.

A few do ok, others you barely see again.

Reactions: 7

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Looks like someone pulled his face down 🤣. This buccal fat shit is ridiculous and ages people by at least 20 years, can’t wait to see how everyone looks in a decade

• Haha
Reactions: 7