Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She definitely loves her self way too much.
Same could be said for her mother! It’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

She has a very pushy stage mother who appears often in her Instagram and TikTok videos. When she did the Children in Need Strictly her mum appeared under every social media clip pretty much begging the main show to have her on.
Yeah,she’s also her manager too .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

maisie101x

Them as a couple are SO weird; everything they do just irks me. My and my man are super lovey dovey, all over eachother , so I’m not anti-cringey, PDA … but when they do it its actually sickening. I don’t know if it’s the age gap/knowing his old step daughter was only a couple years younger than Maisie, but man. They’re just so odd. Don’t suit at all and like it’s just been said, everything seems like a dig at his ex

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I think there are many red flags:
They seem to be more in love with the attention than each other, and planning each video rather than living in the moment.
I think Max is preying on the fact that Maisie is so young and seemingly immature for her age.
I think Max is a narcissist and that he’s currently at the love bombing and mirroring her behaviour stage.
In videos posted over the last week where they’ve done the ‘ick challenge” there were quite a few disgusting bad habits from her that Max mentioned…he mentioned quite a few!
She’s also posted how she does nothing and let’s Max do everything - that kind of thing will wear thin eventually and Max will move on - but only when he’s found his next useful victim.
I might be wrong, but I don’t think so…

Also worth adding that I’m not a psychologist! 😉

They’ve taken it down from their socials. But here it is! 🤮
View attachment 1820513
Utterly repellent, both of them but he really has lost the plot. He is grotesque.🤮

HanHan.

Looks like it 🤦‍♀️ It’s strange as Gemma hasn’t posted any stories on insta in support of gorkas new partner as she did when he was partnered with Katie piper 🤨
I thought the same too! She’s been very quiet. I really like Gemma and love her and gorka together.

Esme

VIP Member
Just like any 21 year old, it’s probably the excitement of an older man - particularly from a boy band that she would have grown up with. It’s Max that should know better, should being there word there.
I’m 34 and never ever thought max was attractive. He had an appalling reputation, with good reason.
Considering they are in Cyprus for her cousins wedding bit much making it about themselves with engagement rumours
I think that’s max’s style though. I’ve never been a wanted fan, so I didn’t follow much about Tom, but knew about what he was going through. I remember watching the itv full Monty last autumn and the wanted performed. Ashley spoke to Tom at the end and Max looked so salty because of it. I remember thinking this whole show is about cancer and raising money and awareness. I think max got used to be being the centre of the stage, centre of attention and considered good looking. Even in Tom’s last days, he couldn’t just let him be the centre.

maisie101x

Unpopular opinion alert 🚨 I get why people feel weird when looking at her as a kid and him being an adult but they’re both adults now and the age gap isn’t really that big. Yes max is cringy and he is a dirt bag for cheating on all these women but I feel bad for him that people are insinuating that he’s a wrong un for dating Maisie due to her age. Stacey Giggs was nearly 10 years older than Max and no one batted an eye
Agree. It really depends what age they met and developed an attraction for eachother (although Maisie claims she had a crush on him when she was little - as long as that part wasn’t reciprocated 😂). I’m not trying to defend him tho cos I cannot stand the guy and as much as I used to like her, she now gives me the biggest fattest ick. Together they’re painful

Reactions: 9

veevee04

VIP Member
Love that Maisie shows her legs. I am built like Maisie with a larger chest and I was always called thunder thighs at school. Always hid my legs my daughter has the same build and I hope she won't feel self conscious.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
W
WOW just WOW! This attitude is everything that is wrong with society! It is bloody illegal, and so is driving under the influence of anything, and for very good reason! Tell the family of a loved one that’s just been in RTA ,that you think there’s no issue with drug driving 😩😡.She is in a position of influence and therefore she needs to be sacked! This attitude is why we are living in a pretty lawless world! She’s got an amazing life and all she has to do is follow a few simple rules you know the ones we all should, but no she can’t even do that! Self entitled brat!!!
Just because something is illegal it doesn't mean it's wrong. I could argue for years as to why cannabis should be decriminalised/legalised and why driving under the influence of cannabis is not fully understood yet so we do not know how dangerous it is but that would completely derail the thread. If you would like to argue why cannabis is or isn't bad. Start a thread and I'll see you there..

Rita.

VIP Member
She's a fantastic dancer! Cannot understand how she's in the bottom two two weeks in a row
Strictly is, in essence, a popularity contest and I don't think a teenage girl has much chance of connecting with the audience. Add the fact that she can already dance to a high standard and doesn't have much personality... it's a struggle to see who would vote for her or why. JJ is absolutely woeful and never gets any real criticism because as a man with a sob story, he doesn't need skill or charisma to garner votes.