Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie101x

What the ACTUAL! is he doing her from behind?! And they posted it? 🤢🤢🤢
Yeah I think someone else said but she was just bending over to set her phone up but he’s holding her from behind , so uncomfy either way I feel like even though it’s technically not “inappropriate” I would never post something like that , these two seem like they always wanna prove something to everyone else😭

Reactions: 7

maisy24

She was pretty impressive on celebrity SAS. She's obviously got quite a bit about her I don't get how she can make such poor, cringey life choices.
She is really young, and let's face it Max is hot. We all make these choices when her age, it's part of growing up. They are both cringe and I'm sure in years to come she'll look back mortified but remember the good sex 🤣 he has the equipment for sure.

• Haha

maisy24

He is a serial cheat. It won't be long and he'll have binned her off and on to the next one.

Pinkii

VIP Member
What’s the current percentage of ex eastenders actresses having a career after leaving? I can think of maybe six out of the hundreds they’ve had on who still get work these days
ermm have no idea 😂 only one I can think of is michelle collins or kara tointon who have done semi well post EE, also I didn’t meant she could be hollywood star but more in terms of having longevity in a career, whereas social media won’t last long.

for example I liked jacqueline jossa in EE but after i’m a celeb and all her gossip drama I won’t be able to take her seriously as an actress.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She is super annoying and loves herself a little too much and her mum is so cringe. I've had enough of their stupid videos popping up on Instagram now

• Heart

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Considering they are in Cyprus for her cousins wedding bit much making it about themselves with engagement rumours

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Looks like it 🤦‍♀️ It’s strange as Gemma hasn’t posted any stories on insta in support of gorkas new partner as she did when he was partnered with Katie piper 🤨
I’m guessing she’s not exactly thrilled that her partner was paired up with some pouty, overbearing teen.

• Heart

VIP Member
OH MY..... word.

It's Strictly Come Dancing not that SAS Bullshit. 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6