Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I thought there had to be a thread for this two walking icks. I feel like maisie is 10 year old me who thought when I get bigger I'm going to get with Mark from westlife (heart was broke when he came out) but she's actually never grew out of it and he's completely preying on that fact. That pic of him in her bikini was disgusting especially as she probably has a lot of much younger followers . He looked like he had a full on stiffy. Let's be real though it was probably a rolled up sock 😉
Nah he has a huge cock. I've seen the video to prove it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Erm, did anyone just see her on Children in Need? She was playing for charity on Blankety Blank and wearing hot pants, an oversized shirt and yeti boots. She looked like she had just got out of bed. Totally innapropriate for a charity show, especially when there's kids playing too.
Probably trying to look sexy for Max watching at home, reminding him of how hot she is so he doesn’t cheat 😂 he will have to let that tattoo heal before he dips his wick elsewhere incase he has to schedule in for another offer up 🤭

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
They look like a wannabe posh and becks from the 90s. I do not get what she sees in max. He’s vile 🤢
61A4CA62-AC8D-4BA7-9178-D95B96FB558B.png

• Sick

emzi2784

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't really like Gemma Atkinson lol
I really don’t like her either. Mainly because she’s one of those women that thinks the whole world is as in love with her crotch fruit as she is. She also seems to think she’s the only woman in the world to have had a baby.

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I can not stand this girl. She is constantly popping up with her tongue hanging out despite me trying to hide her.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsB1988

Came here after seeing the article in The Sun about her smoking a spliff while driving.

She won’t be getting on Strictly now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hrh89

VIP Member
That tiktok where she’s got her jeans undone is just a pure brag showing off her toned stomach. It makes me laugh kind of because it’s just so cringe 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10