Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her bum natural? I do find her pretty and she obviously works hard on her fitness but her hips and bum are a really strange shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is her bum natural? I do find her pretty and she obviously works hard on her fitness but her hips and bum are a really strange shape.
I’m assuming it is, it’ll be the weighted exercises she does, she seems ‘bottom heavy’. I’m not saying she’s fat or that as a negative at all, I think she’s just pear shaped and accentuates that in her exercise routine

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m assuming it is, it’ll be the weighted exercises she does, she seems ‘bottom heavy’. I’m not saying she’s fat or that as a negative at all, I think she’s just pear shaped and accentuates that in her exercise routine
Ah yes that would make sense. No shes not fat at all! She looks very solid. She just has a very unique bottom but like you say, nothing negative about that at all!

Reactions: 3
I think Maisie is naturally gorgeous! I do find it a bit on an unfair disadvantage that she had dance training before and it’s really obvious and she’s pretty good on strictly! Enjoying it though!!

Reactions: 3
Oh I can't stand this little toerag on Strictly. She's got a right attitude and chip on her shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like Gorka doesn’t like her, to be honest I don’t think many people do

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a very unlikable girl, I can’t put my finger on it but there is something in her that makes me roll my eyes to the back of my head when she appears on screen

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well she's not doing that well in Strictly..I think she seems a bit shocked that she's not up there with the best dancers...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was very telling that Shirley would have saved Max. I think she has her cards marked. Or she maybe would rather look at Max....

Reactions: 7
It makes me sad that people use phrases like full of herself or cocky. She clearly has a passion for dancing and is confident in her abilities. I wish I had her confidence instead of constantly doubting myself or battling with person I see in the mirror. Confidence is not necessarily a bad attribute! As the saying goes if you don't love yourself how can you expect anyone else to? That's just my opinion

Reactions: 32
She has a very pushy stage mother who appears often in her Instagram and TikTok videos. When she did the Children in Need Strictly her mum appeared under every social media clip pretty much begging the main show to have her on.
Sorry to quote you when you posted so long ago but that’s crazy you just said that! My mum text me after watching Strictly on Saturday to said the following -

“ Maisie has her own mind but too much of a perfectionist... can only be from her mum or dad I think as she's so young. X She's like an old fashioned child actor from Hollywood like Judy Garland... she"s been made into a robot for someone else's earnings x“

It’s all making sense now!!!

I feel like Gorka doesn’t like her, to be honest I don’t think many people do
Gemma Atkinson (who I love) was asked about her on that god awful lunch with Steph show and she was basically like “so yeah they’ll do great” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nothing more

Reactions: 5
I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't really like Gemma Atkinson lol
I really don’t like her either. Mainly because she’s one of those women that thinks the whole world is as in love with her crotch fruit as she is. She also seems to think she’s the only woman in the world to have had a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes me sad that people use phrases like full of herself or cocky. She clearly has a passion for dancing and is confident in her abilities. I wish I had her confidence instead of constantly doubting myself or battling with person I see in the mirror. Confidence is not necessarily a bad attribute! As the saying goes if you don't love yourself how can you expect anyone else to? That's just my opinion
It makes me so sad the way people talk about her too! She is confident talented and only 19 years old. I think her attitude should be supported.

Reactions: 14
I'm not her biggest fan (see previous comments) but i think that gorka does like maisie. He insta stories with her loads.

Reactions: 1