Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her strutting her stuff in next to nothing on the Strictly insta... It’s like she’s trying to impress Gorka... 🤔

Reactions: 3
Just watched her strutting her stuff in next to nothing on the Strictly insta... It’s like she’s trying to impress Gorka... 🤔
Oh god when the VT comes out on Saturday people will be complaining on Twitter I’m for sure

Looks like it 🤦‍♀️ It’s strange as Gemma hasn’t posted any stories on insta in support of gorkas new partner as she did when he was partnered with Katie piper 🤨

Reactions: 5
Looks like it 🤦‍♀️ It’s strange as Gemma hasn’t posted any stories on insta in support of gorkas new partner as she did when he was partnered with Katie piper 🤨
I thought the same too! She’s been very quiet. I really like Gemma and love her and gorka together.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same too! She’s been very quiet. I really like Gemma and love her and gorka together.
Defo! Love the two of them together. Gem hasn’t reposted anything though and she usually does....

I’m guessing she’s not exactly thrilled that her partner was paired up with some pouty, overbearing teen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gemma & Alexandra Burke didn't seem to get on well, maybe she feels the same about Maisie personality-wise and dislikes that Gorka has her?

Reactions: 1
She was such a cute kid.. who knew that she was going to turn out like that... so obvious her mother is trying to live her life through her daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As if Gorka is even going to look at her when he’s with Gemma! Silly girl. Though it makes you wonder if the pushy mother is behind it, ‘the strictly curse’ creates huge headlines.

I found the whole Alexandra,Gorka,Gemma dynamic fascinating at the time. In the beginning Alex and Gorka got on really well, and then suddenly it cooled and he looked as though he couldn’t stand to be in the same room as her. There should be a thread on here about Strictly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5