Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not her biggest fan (see previous comments) but i think that gorka does like maisie. He insta stories with her loads.
Yeah agree but I do think Gemma isn't keen. Nothing to do with jealousy but Maisie is mates with Alexandra Burke and there's no love lost between her and Gemma. Plus the 16 year age gap probably doesn't help.

Reactions: 5
I like Maisie, she’s not my favourite but she seems okay as a person to me. My fave in Strictly at the moment is Jamie but I kind of think that Maisie should have been top last night. Her dance had one mistake the judges honed in on but was a different level technique and choreography wise to everyone else’s, to my untrained eyes anyway! And most others made mistakes also that the judges didn’t make a deal out of.

I like Maisie, she’s not my favourite but she seems okay as a person to me. My fave in Strictly at the moment is Jamie but I kind of think that Maisie should have been top last night. Her dance had one mistake the judges honed in on but was a different level technique and choreography wise to everyone else’s, to my untrained eyes anyway! And most others made mistakes also that the judges didn’t make a deal out of.
She’s too much for me but I do feel a bit sorry for her. She’s getting a harder time from the Judges - well Shirley in particular - than the others. It’s easy to say they expect more from her because she’s obviously a good dancer but it’s starting to look a bit like she can’t do anything right whereas others are blatantly overmarked.

I love Bill and Oti but I think I watched a different dance from the Judges last night and imo JJ was overmarked again.

She’s not everyone’s cup of tea though and even if she is the best dancer, I don’t think she’ll win.

Reactions: 6
I agree Lenny, I want him in the final but I was a bit puzzled by Bill’s comments. I don’t think he has good hands!

Reactions: 1
I feel abit sorry for Maisie because she’s clearly been brought up with a very pushy mother who has told her that she can do no wrong. It’s all she knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's a fantastic dancer! Cannot understand how she's in the bottom two two weeks in a row

She's a fantastic dancer! Cannot understand how she's in the bottom two two weeks in a row
Strictly is, in essence, a popularity contest and I don't think a teenage girl has much chance of connecting with the audience. Add the fact that she can already dance to a high standard and doesn't have much personality... it's a struggle to see who would vote for her or why. JJ is absolutely woeful and never gets any real criticism because as a man with a sob story, he doesn't need skill or charisma to garner votes.

Reactions: 9
Really surprised she was in the bottom two again! She’s clearly a great dancer. Only reason I’m not a big fan is because of how much my fiancé fancies her 🤣🤣 only series of strictly he’s ever been keen to watch 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Really surprised she was in the bottom two again! She’s clearly a great dancer. Only reason I’m not a big fan is because of how much my fiancé fancies her 🤣🤣 only series of strictly he’s ever been keen to watch 😉
Same here!!!!!! 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a good dancer but like someone said further up it is a popularity contest when it comes down to it. I just find her quite unlikeable. There isn’t anything endearing. Plus the fact that she’s obviously trained probably puts people off voting for her too.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't really like Gemma Atkinson lol
I just think there’s something off about her, especially since her getting with Gorka - she seems reeeaaaally possessive. He’s hot and everything but it’s just like she’s trying too hard when they’re already together if that makes sense? It’s quite cringe.

No doubt she’ll be jealous over him and Maisie spending all that time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Maisie is absolutely beautiful and down to earth.
couldn’t agree more, loved that post she put out with her leg insecurities! I too have built my legs in the gym and i thought it was just me after putting so much work into it to then become insecure about it... seeing her post made me happy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still think Gemma is not fussed on Maisie despite the pep talk post, however it was nice of her to do so.

Reactions: 2