Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypopper

It makes me sad that people use phrases like full of herself or cocky. She clearly has a passion for dancing and is confident in her abilities. I wish I had her confidence instead of constantly doubting myself or battling with person I see in the mirror. Confidence is not necessarily a bad attribute! As the saying goes if you don't love yourself how can you expect anyone else to? That's just my opinion
It makes me so sad the way people talk about her too! She is confident talented and only 19 years old. I think her attitude should be supported.

Reactions: 14

Jellybb

VIP Member
She was such a cute kid.. who knew that she was going to turn out like that... so obvious her mother is trying to live her life through her daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 13

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Looks like today’s fake tan session has already started 🍊

I've just noticed her mum isn't listed as her managed anymore on insta
I’ve just had a look, I think she’s moved over to Max’s management. He’s obviously managed to persuade her they’re a brand…I think he’s right though…if Wish did Posh ‘n’ Becks!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
This is all gonna end in tears....
Once a cheater always a cheater...she is a young beautiful girl she could so so much better !

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
On Loose Women today they showed an ad for Maisie and Max's appearance on Thursday and described them as "your favourite Strictly love story" :oops::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
max’s relationship history is very unpredictable … he cheated on Michelle keegan when they were engaged, then dated model nina adgal for a bit when he moved to America after TW ended, then dated an American pageant queen for a few years, moved in with her and got dogs etc, seemed to be quite serious… then they split up and he moved back to England and now lives with his nan I think 😅 Maisie used to be a big fan of the wanted and she went to a few of their tour dates in march and apparently was seen by fans leaving the strictly tour bus when max was singing at the shows recently… apparently him and Stacey had split before the tour but she was seen at the Manchester date
Maisie was on that Strictly tour as well, that’s why she was on the bus. Maisie and Max were all over each other even then when I saw them. Seemed he forgot to tell Stacey that they’d split though, because they were still commenting on each other’s posts as if they were a couple.
I feel that these childish PDIs (as well as being embarassing) are a complete dig at Stacey. Really nasty behaviour.

ETA: He’ll do the same to Maisie one day, I doubt there’ll be much sympathy for her then.

• Wow

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Shite Valentine’s Day if you have to document it all for the ‘gram. How about enjoying the time alone together. Nah, not these two

AT_16

sorry i just came here to say whenever i see her or her name i just go “spliffany butcher” ever since she was caught smoking in her car that time 🤣🤣

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
They way they're reaching feels really fake to me. The minute the media attention drops off or she runs out of money he'll be out of there.

Also seems cross people people are finding him creepy

Reactions: 12

natx

You are joking! What an absolute bellend 🤣 there’s definitely something off with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12