Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypad

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think “the sack” is justified however a mandatory drugs awareness/driving course and a week volunteering with a drugs awareness charity should be enough.

Reactions: 6

Handerton

Chatty Member
I think she is a good actress and could have a good long career, just hope she doesn’t fall for the ease of social media fame as its hard to be taken seriously imo
What’s the current percentage of ex eastenders actresses having a career after leaving? I can think of maybe six out of the hundreds they’ve had on who still get work these days

I have just ran here after seeing his latest insta story. They both give me the absolute ick. I don't see what she sees in him 🤔

• Sick

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Not looking good
Hopefully she will learn her lesson from this.

A pity though that people like her have to take their fame and wealth for granted. They act like they are untouchable.

• Haha

Kermitsbuisness

Her tiktok videos make me cringe so bad. The faces she pulls proper loving herself. Teens might think its cool but it wont wash with the typical strictly audience

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I like Maisie.. it’s her annoying mother that drives me nuts 🙄 defo trying to relive her youth through Maisie

Its_Me

VIP Member
Majority of Eastenders actors aren’t that great though are they so it’s no surprise they get stuck there and don’t go on to much else.

Esme

VIP Member
Him sucking on that 🍭 on the bus gave me the heave lol.

I bet her mum is buzzing that Maisie is dating someone famous. She gives me proper Kris Jenner vibes 😳
Same on the lollipop. He just looks so slimy 🤮

It seems they’ve pushed Maisie into the “limelight” but max would be bottom of the pile for my daughter