Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an amazing place, we had local beef every day (I hate beer normally) and had so many Thai green curry’s I lost count (amongst other Thai dishes). We bathed elephants and did a Thai cooking course and couples massage. The best 5 weeks travelling SEA but Thailand was my fave by far. We missed cheese SO much but actively ate the local cuisine as it’s what you do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s an amazing place, we had local beef every day (I hate beer normally) and had so many Thai green curry’s I lost count (amongst other Thai dishes). We bathed elephants and did a Thai cooking course and couples massage. The best 5 weeks travelling SEA but Thailand was my fave by far. We missed cheese SO much but actively ate the local cuisine as it’s what you do 🤷🏻‍♀️
You mean you didn't eat supermarket cheese toasties, chocolate cake, and pancakes?
Or visit soft play?
Or get your hair and nails done?

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her little “it’s giving Benidorm/Blackpool” snotty comment and then she goes and has the most British holiday all the way in SEA… I mean… I think people would eat better and more diverse in Benidorm, then what she has.

Reactions: 13
You mean you didn't eat supermarket cheese toasties, chocolate cake, and pancakes?
Or visit soft play?
Or get your hair and nails done?

🙄
Haha we did go to a 7-eleven obvs but we didn’t make it our whole personality! Omg it autocorrected from beer to beef 🤣

Reactions: 2
Chicken nuggets and chips, and Love Island. Top of everyone's list for travelling Thailand. 😒

Also, the mess they've made in that room is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The group of girls she went with to centre parcs are so different to her … they keep coming up on my fyp and I definitely think it’s a friendship for views I’m guessing?? Most likely judging her rn

Reactions: 3
The group of girls she went with to centre parcs are so different to her … they keep coming up on my fyp and I definitely think it’s a friendship for views I’m guessing?? Most likely judging her rn
i don’t think a lot of them are friends after the trip ive noticed

Wondered how long it would be until she mentioned Kyra Mae…desperate to vlog in SE Asia like Kyra did…it’s not happening Maisie.
Kyra has personality, actually travelled, explored, ate local cuisine and didn’t BANG ON about her toddler who barely toddles & her overgrown man child of a boyfriend xo

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she actually posted a video about her toddler shitting in the sea.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry her trip to Thailand / SEA is embarrassing. I’m confused what culture they’re actually doing / seeing, the food they’re eating is tit. You’re in Thailand ffs. I get wanting to make memories with your kids and I don’t begrudge them taking her but I see little point if the child is just doing and eating the same things just thousands of miles away.

I’m sorry her trip to Thailand / SEA is embarrassing. I’m confused what culture they’re actually doing / seeing, the food they’re eating is tit. You’re in Thailand ffs. I get wanting to make memories with your kids and I don’t begrudge them taking her but I see little point if the child is just doing and eating the same things just thousands of miles away.
She claimed they'd been to a temple the other day but didn't actually talk about it. Apparently she thought her viewers would prefer to see the supermarket for a change.

• Haha
So are they actually leaving Thailand of just staying there for weeks on end like a holiday? This trip is baffling

Reactions: 1
So she was sat far away enough from her child who was IN THE POOL AND CANNOT SWIM that another child came over and dunked her in the water?!
My son is the same age and I am holding him at all times, even in shallow water. She really doesn’t seem to care about her daughter, it’s upsetting to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So she was sat far away enough from her child who was IN THE POOL AND CANNOT SWIM that another child came over and dunked her in the water?!
My son is the same age and I am holding him at all times, even in shallow water. She really doesn’t seem to care about her daughter, it’s upsetting to see.
This seems more logical, I couldn't figure out how a 4yr old got hold of Elsie, it's the last part, so we went for a family meal after a dramatic day, FOR MY LIFE! A dramatic day, grow up ffs.

Yeah Im sorry but even sitting a "meter and a half away" is clearly a silly idea when your child can't swim.. and this just proves it!
Didnt a little girl apparently push Elsie over at the park the other day too? The drama just follows them 🤣

She's a crappy parent. She should be beside the baby at all times in the pool. And then letting a stranger take her photo!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.