Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she doesn’t trust arm bands! She needs to get a grip and be a bloody parent.

Oh and funny how she is loosing the travelling bug and wants to prioritise other things. Maybe travelling with a toddler isn’t as easy as she says it is!!

Reactions: 17
She now wants to buy a house… I genuinely believe she does not have enough money for one. She spends all the money, so that’s going to come across as a giant red flag and then she beats around the bush regarding Charlie’s job, so he’s clearly not on much money or working - as she’d be bragging about it if he was. (My guess is he just helps his dad out when he’s busy, like painting a wall or running errands?)
Reality will hit soon.

Reactions: 10
She's clearly not getting the views and arse licking comments she expected on her "travel content" so now she's back to the house nonsense. When that doesn't happen, she'll circle back around to another baby.

Reactions: 15
She’s clearly not enjoying the trip as much as she thought she would and it shows with her recent story and the content she’s been putting out. She’s not really doing anything that would warrant flying 12 hours away for. You can go to Spain and do what she’s doing.

Reactions: 8
Saying she doesn’t trust arm bands! She needs to get a grip and be a bloody parent.

Oh and funny how she is loosing the travelling bug and wants to prioritise other things. Maybe travelling with a toddler isn’t as easy as she says it is!!
Feel like she only said this as syd (Sydney crouch) put up a story saying she don’t like using them and she tends to lick her arse

Hold on I don’t know if I’m missed a video or not but what has happened to Charlie’s foot? They were on the brink of high tailing it out of Thailand the other day and now they’re heading up a waterfall?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Maisie Crompton #4 cheese toasties in Thailand, kid nearly drowned because she won’t wear armbands

Reactions: 14
Hold on I don’t know if I’m missed a video or not but what has happened to Charlie’s foot? They were on the brink of high tailing it out of Thailand the other day and now they’re heading up a waterfall?
maisie sat on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's clearly not getting the views and arse licking comments she expected on her "travel content" so now she's back to the house nonsense. When that doesn't happen, she'll circle back around to another baby.
I think she thought she'd do a Kyra Mae, Kyra did go to the 711 and tell you the cost of things, did her washing, got a blow dry but she also went places, mixed with locals, did fun stuff all while wearing a bikini 👙 that didn't hurt her views.

Reactions: 4
Saw a comment that said “Elsie’s going to have the best stories to tell when she’s older!”

No she won’t 🤣 she’s not going to remember any of the travel she does before she’s 2 or 3.

Reactions: 13
Saw a comment that said “Elsie’s going to have the best stories to tell when she’s older!”

No she won’t 🤣 she’s not going to remember any of the travel she does before she’s 2 or 3.
Stories about what? Going to 7/11 to buy a toastie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Even if she could remember, "we ate cheese toasties and my Mum got a hair cut" aren't exactly the best stories. Do these weirdos really think Maisie's "content" is good stuff?

Reactions: 5
I dont get why they arent using the big carrier she was showing off about before they left? Why strap her so close to your hunchback in the ergobaby 🤣 be much nicer for elsie to be able to see over maisie's giant shoulders / bfg carry her as his ankle isnt obviously that damaged

Hiking in those bleeping manky sandals, Christ she has absolutely no clue!

Reactions: 6
Im proper giggling at her lugging elsie about like a backpack with a carrier that looks like its for a small baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣 elsies not even half in it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im proper giggling at her lugging elsie about like a backpack with a carrier that looks like its for a small baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣 elsies not even half in it
Did she not make a big deal about getting that new carrier but it’s never been seen again eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.