Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so irresponsible by not putting arm bands or a life vest on her daughter in water no matter how shallow! I can’t believe how she said on her last holiday abroad they don’t use arm bands or anything as they are always with her. Well this just proves that even with you ‘always with her’ things can happen in an instance. It’s basic child safety.

Reactions: 6
She is so irresponsible by not putting arm bands or a life vest on her daughter in water no matter how shallow! I can’t believe how she said on her last holiday abroad they don’t use arm bands or anything as they are always with her. Well this just proves that even with you ‘always with her’ things can happen in an instance. It’s basic child safety.
Elsie probably doesn't like them, so Maisie just gives in to her.

Reactions: 9
My 6 month old daughter doesn't like being strapped into the car seat. Guess I'll listen, as the tiny baldy with less than a years life experience knows best!

She thinks she's being a good mum by listening to the child's wants/dislikes but actually you're just teaching her that she is in charge all the time. Slippery slope.

My 6 month old daughter doesn't like being strapped into the car seat. Guess I'll listen, as the tiny baldy with less than a years life experience knows best!

She thinks she's being a good mum by listening to the child's wants/dislikes but actually you're just teaching her that she is in charge all the time. Slippery slope.
😂😂😂 tiny baldy really amused me!

I agree though. I generally hate the saying "making a rod for your own back" but it's so appropriate in this situation.

Reactions: 3
fat twit
Honestly nothing annoys me more.
Childs safety bleeping comes first - Always!!!

Reactions: 4
These situations probably didn’t even happen or she has exaggerated them dramatically just to have ‘content’ as there are only so many times she can show us a 7-11 toastie.

These situations probably didn’t even happen or she has exaggerated them dramatically just to have ‘content’ as there are only so many times she can show us a 7-11 toastie.
can’t believe she’s in Thailand and that’s what she’s choosing to eat. Food is so cheap over there, and delicious! I would be eating Thai 24/7!

Reactions: 1
She said once she’s home she wants to learn how to cook Thai food. You’re there for 7 weeks and I’m sure there’s plenty of cooking classes from ACTUAL locals!

Reactions: 6
She said once she’s home she wants to learn how to cook Thai food. You’re there for 7 weeks and I’m sure there’s plenty of cooking classes from ACTUAL locals!
Literally one on every corner!! I’m going to Thailand in few weeks and I honestly can’t wait to watch Thai food for every single meal!!

Reactions: 3
Maisie replicating the 7/11 ‘thai’ cheese toastie once she’s home… authentic Thai food

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she ever leaving Thailand 😆 why have they only gone to Bangkok and Koh S. baffling. She’s got a cheek to call this ‘travelling’. Also either Charlie made a miracle recovery or she proper exaggerated this sprained ankle!

Reactions: 15
Is she ever leaving Thailand 😆 why have they only gone to Bangkok and Koh S. baffling. She’s got a cheek to call this ‘travelling’. Also either Charlie made a miracle recovery or she proper exaggerated this sprained ankle!
Theres so many better places in Thailand she could have gone to, I don’t think this trip is really giving her the content she thought it would. It’s boring

I'm sorry but who could handle those steps when their ankle was apparently so bad they thought about coming home 🤥 anything for content

Come to think of it, I feel like when they were in aus there was cryptic stories of an ambulance and suggestions of hospital. I don’t remember her ever clarifying. Anything for the content hey!
I can’t explain to you how frustrated it makes me that she’s in Thailand and doing literally duck all, eating British food and just wasting her insane privilege. Thailand wouldn’t be my first stop but I would kill to be able to go on a trip like hers with my daughter and I feel like we’d actually make use of it by, I don’t know, actually eating the food??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.