Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say I can't believe she's asking for travel tips for travelling around Asia but I'm honestly not surprised

"Guyyyss did you know that there's no massive shopping centers or Uber like in Australia?? I didn't but its fine, you know its all just part of the experience and making it such a vibe, after all I am just a first time teen mum who feel unexpectedly pregnant at 19, trying to juggle life with a toddler and run my own business whilst travelling ASIA"

Reactions: 9

Forgot to post this comment the other day when I screenshot it, but looks like another holiday has already been planned for next year.

Reactions: 4
She says in her latest Tik tok that people she meets on holiday cant believe her and Charlie are 21/22. She looks so much older than her actual age, I don’t know how she doesn’t see that?!

Reactions: 19
She says in her latest Tik tok that people she meets on holiday cant believe her and Charlie are 21/22. She looks so much older than her actual age, I don’t know how she doesn’t see that?!
Yes I was going to say that it’s not because they have a child it’s because they both look so much older!

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely obsessed with this idea of not looking or acting as young a 22!

Reactions: 8
It’s bc she looks like a middle aged woman and dresses like a middle aged woman. Probably smells like a middle aged woman too

Reactions: 10
It’s bc she looks like a middle aged woman and dresses like a middle aged woman. Probably smells like a middle aged woman too
Looks and dresses like a middle-aged woman, acts like a spoilt child who won't be told she's wrong about anything.

Reactions: 10
Nice of them to go out and about to the shops with a stomach bug and spread it around.

Reactions: 6
I had my first son at 23 and looked young for my age.. and went on holiday .. never once did I have a conversation with someone and my age came up??!!!!?? Do you think that’s her opener?! People interact and and the first thing she says is “IM 21” .. go away masie nobody actually cares

Reactions: 5
As if she just said she was worried about the holiday as the grandparents weren’t coming if that doesn’t show how much she doesn’t have Elsie I don’t know what does

Reactions: 11