Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does know she doesn’t have to have more kids doesn’t she? I always hear her say about another baby like her latest vid, “when do you know when to have another” it’s okay to admit you don’t like parenthood and one is enough for you.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over her body shape. Like 🤯🤯 it’s the strangest thing I’ve seen 😂 especially in that new Tesco haul

Reactions: 8
I wish she would spend some of the time shopping for clothes for the ‘plastic sibling’ I know it really shouldn’t but it does annoy me Elsie walking around with a doll with no clothes on 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for that baby man. Poor girl don’t know whether she’s coming or going!! Surely when she ‘unexpectedly fell pregnant’ she took into account when making her decision that you have to make sacrifices for your child. She has never had a routine she’s passed pillar to post. Moms fuckin loony tunes clearly. It’s just so sad I hope she’s realllyyyy naughty and plays up loads the whole bleeping trip will serve her right the twit

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over her body shape. Like 🤯🤯 it’s the strangest thing I’ve seen 😂 especially in that new Tesco haul
I feel so sorry for Elsie, both her parents have the strangest body shapes. She really lucked out in the genetics department.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says she’s a size 20 at the start but then nothing fits and she admits she bought it all in size 18 and has to go size up?!? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Says she’s a size 20 at the start but then nothing fits and she admits she bought it all in size 18 and has to go size up?!? Make it make sense
I dont mean to be that girl but its 1 size difference 18-20 which is only a inch or 2 difference. the tops didnt do up at all, going up 1 size wont fix that she needs the next 2/3 sizes up. It it nearly did up and was tight, yer one size up will do.
Not body shaming at all, fellow new mum who has had a c section recently and learning that size is a number. Tight clothes look worse than ignoring the size number and buying clothes that fit you

Ahahaha I didnt wanna be the first to say it but she literally isnt cute at all is she 😭😅
I dont think Maisie helps with how she dresses her either bless her

Im fed up of hearing her banging on about having another child or not... no one cares!
She goes shopping everyday and there’s always nice girls clothes but Maisie seems to find the most hideous outfits like that cream one piece she puts on her regularly 🥴
Fed up listening to her bang on about buying a house/ not buying a house, travelling/not travelling then booking excessive weeks on end holidays, having another child/not having another child for another 4 years. It is EVERY SINGLE VIDEO!
No one also cares that she had a baby when she was young so it also doesn’t need mentioned at the start of every bleeping video. God she is infuriating me lately 🙄

Reactions: 9
Such a good parent she STILL can’t strap e in properly
I was walking with my pram a couple of weeks ago and hit a hole with the front wheel. The pram tipped and baby Biscuit nearly went flying. NEARLY. Because she was fastened in securely, so we avoided an injury.

FASTEN YOUR KID IN PROPERLY, YOU STUPID GIRL!

I was walking with my pram a couple of weeks ago and hit a hole with the front wheel. The pram tipped and baby Biscuit nearly went flying. NEARLY. Because she was fastened in securely, so we avoided an injury.

FASTEN YOUR KID IN PROPERLY, YOU STUPID GIRL!
I actually saw a TikTok the other day from a former paramedic who said they would ALWAYS strap a child in to a pram (or similar) because of something so traumatic that they saw when they were working. Then people had commented saying similar stories. Some were absolutely horrific😢 How she can be so bloody naive is ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
I know it's been mentioned before but it just shows her ignorance of house buying process saying 'we've had our deposit saved for a while' like you only save the absolute minimum then stop, like house prices aren't continue to rise and what was 10% a few years ago is more like 7% now. Or the fact is they want to renovate where will that money come from, legal fees, surveys etc. She is so deluded and immature for her age.

Reactions: 15
I actually saw a TikTok the other day from a former paramedic who said they would ALWAYS strap a child in to a pram (or similar) because of something so traumatic that they saw when they were working. Then people had commented saying similar stories. Some were absolutely horrific😢 How she can be so bloody naive is ridiculous!
I have a toddler... She kicks off going in the pram but she still gets strapped in anyway.. she's forgotten after a few minutes what she was kicking off for anyway. I can't believe she's so ignorant with her own child's safety, it's almost neglectful.

No one cares how old you are!! She acts like she became a mum at 15 ffs

IMG_5113.png

She’s literally a year younger than me and I’ve never used the young mum title… yes I’m a lot younger than some of the mums I became friends with at baby groups, but we’re literally all going through the same life event.
She’s got a very warped mindset of reality.
Also could she piss off with the whole ADHD narrative!

Reactions: 11
Where I'm from, being 20 and a mum is quite normal / a bit old 🤣🤣🤣 my sister had her first at 18 along with a lot of her friends
I had my first at 27 and it felt old compared to people in my school year (but Ive moved to the south west and seems people have them older here?)
She just uses the "young mum" thing for content as she has nothing else going for her haha

Looking forward to her travel vlogs and moaning about having to parent 😂 she doesnt know whats gunna hit her haha

Weekend childcare?! 😂😂 no Maisie it’s going around your in laws and letting them deal with your child whilst you don’t. The amount of times she mentions their parents working 9-5 jobs like why? She is YOUR child not theirs. Parenting is a Monday - Sunday 24hr job why does she not understand that?

Reactions: 10