Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice is getting more and more patronising in each video, its painful 🥲

Reactions: 6
She just sounds like she needs to blow her nose constantly! Nasally sod

Reactions: 9
She’s just said on live she hopes Charlie’s mum is going to retire so she can look after Elsie for her in the day!!!! I’m gobsmacked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s just said on live she hopes Charlie’s mum is going to retire so she can look after Elsie for her in the day!!!! I’m gobsmacked
Hope his mum retires and she goes travelling for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she would move to bloody australia like she keeps talking about! I think she needs to be without all the childcare and help she has just to realise how good she actually has it! She is not grateful for the help she gets and that comment about Charlie’s mum retiring proves that she just expects it!

Reactions: 8
I dont think for a second she is feeling any mum guilt for going away without E, think shes just saying it for the sake of it
She palms her off all the time anyway

Reactions: 15
She mentions her age in nearly every video and she thinks we're gonna believe that people think she's older. 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad I’m not the only person who thinks she insufferable! She’d go to the opening of an envelope. I wish people like would stop becoming ‘successful’ as influencers, if my daughter thought she was a role model I’d know that I’d fucked up!

Reactions: 11
Do you think she was secretly hoping herself BFG would propse on her trip away 😂
I was selfishly glad it didnt happen as my husband proposed to me back in Venice and im petty ahahaha

Reactions: 8
I hope she asked the landlords permission before "destroying" the bathroom!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.