Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree I always thought it was impressive that she managed twins on her own. Does she have any help? I know she mentions her aunt but I haven't heard her mention any parents or anyone else.
She definitely needs to offer more variety, babies are people too and will have things they don't like so she needs to try more if she's only trying those foods you mentioned.
Yes, she has a lot of help from her mum and her aunt, I think her mum and dad are separated. Im intrigued to know how she had her own house, car, etc before tik tok. What was she doing when she became pregnant? I think she was at uni?

Reactions: 2
Yes, she has a lot of help from her mum and her aunt, I think her mum and dad are separated. Im intrigued to know how she had her own house, car, etc before tik tok. What was she doing when she became pregnant? I think she was at uni?
I've seen a lot of comments that her family helped her buy her house but idk how true that is

Reactions: 3
she didn’t breastfeed either, her whole thing was making them bottles when she first started. nowt wrong with having parents help out, it takes a village after all

Reactions: 1
There are videos of her breastfeeding Im sure? Or maybe I imagined it. I thought she combi fed. Could be wrong.

They seem to eat if she spoon feeds them though. Not all babies take to BLW. I’m guessing she just can’t be arsed to spoon feed two kids 3 meals a day.
Its just weird I remember her saying at there 6 month check up they were only like 12lbs so clearly formula isnt giving them everything! cant imagine there much bigger now there tiny

I remember seeing that the house is like her mums or aunts place and she rents it from them

Has anyone else seen the Reddit page about her, i actually can’t believe some of the stuff on it. She doesn’t deserve her two girls
Why the duck would you put your kids safety at risk like this?! She’s an absolute moron.

Reactions: 8
Shes still giving them loads of formula bottles a day because apparently its still beneficial for them 😂😂😂😂 She’ll be paying an expensive dentist bill when there kids . theres a reason u dont give bottles after 1. shes gross how she leaves them in their cot too 🤢🤢

Has anyone else seen the Reddit page about her, i actually can’t believe some of the stuff on it. She doesn’t deserve her two girls
That is an incredibly stupid thing to do. I know she does "sarcastic" videos and this is probably one of those but duck me that's dangerous.

I like her, and those babies are adorable. However I seriously worry about them at times, her fans are way too attached. I also feel so sorry for them that they have had every waking moment shown to the world, she over shares way too much. Not only for their privacy but it increases their fans feelings of ownership over them. All these kids that grow up on camera reach an age where they aren't as cute anymore, and people lose interest but by that time the damage is done. There are ways she could share them without invading their privacy but she chooses not to. Money is more important.

There are some incredibly creepy people on tik tok, I've reported hundreds. Tik tok doesn't see them as violations so they are left on there. The whole app is a free for all. There are several accounts trying to raise awareness but while people are making money so easily on there they don't care.

Reactions: 5
So very interesting but I was watching a podcast on the SacconeJolys and Maia was actually brought up and they said people don’t watch her for her drinking or trashing her baby daddy - and then said that apparently things were kicking off behind the scenes. Maybe he’s going for joint custody? Who knows.