Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her house was covered in dog tit and throw up and she didn’t notice until her kids started playing with it? Oh my god …

Reactions: 6
So her house was covered in dog tit and throw up and she didn’t notice until her kids started playing with it? Oh my god …
Her obsessive fans will still defend her. She’s a shocking excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 3
So apparently the baby daddy was like 18/19 at the time and his girlfriend has since posted.

I don’t know … I think out of respect for her daughter she should have not made snide remarks about the dad publicly or stated that he didn’t want them.
i've went down a reddit rabbit hole there seems to be a few people posting that no him. it sounds like she thought the younger guy was bd but she got back with a guy she had dated before the young one. he noticed the twins looked like him and got a paternity test and they're his. sounds like maia was surprised it was him
she had a few videos up of him she showed herself hugging him but seems to be gone now she also flew to see him at one point made a few jokes about being pregnant etc

• Wow
Reactions: 1
i've went down a reddit rabbit hole there seems to be a few people posting that no him. it sounds like she thought the younger guy was bd but she got back with a guy she had dated before the young one. he noticed the twins looked like him and got a paternity test and they're his. sounds like maia was surprised it was him
she had a few videos up of him she showed herself hugging him but seems to be gone now she also flew to see him at one point made a few jokes about being pregnant etc
and afterwards she kept putting up videos that she was never going near a boy again? I swear that happened like 2 months ago at a push. so hes the twins dad? She was out with him all the time having white claws

and afterwards she kept putting up videos that she was never going near a boy again? I swear that happened like 2 months ago at a push. so hes the twins dad? She was out with him all the time having white claws
i think it was in november the person who knows bd said to look at a video from 8th november but it's deleted from her tiktok but still in a compilation with the date on it

This is where I lose interest, I think she is a good mum to those girls and anyone who does it single handed, including breast feeding twins, gets a round of applause from me. But Im not interested in who the baby daddy is and playing games, etc

Reactions: 5
Letting the babies play in that lake water is so gross, it looks disgusting.

i mean they were driving slowly in a donkey reserve with no other cars, don’t know how the girls would have seen anything if they had been in car seats
How do you know there were no other cars? Were you there the entire time? How slowly were they driving? Like how many mph?

The car was a manual and yet the driver is holding a baby, steering and managing to change gear at the same time? Risk isn’t worth it to me no matter how small just so a child could see a donkey.

Reactions: 5
How do you know there were no other cars? Were you there the entire time? How slowly were they driving? Like how many mph?

The car was a manual and yet the driver is holding a baby, steering and managing to change gear at the same time? Risk isn’t worth it to me no matter how small just so a child could see a donkey.
Well you don't really change gears if you're driving slowly, if they're in first gear all the way it would be under 10mph. But I understand the risk

Well you don't really change gears if you're driving slowly, if they're in first gear all the way it would be under 10mph. But I understand the risk
Thanks for the lesson in driving. Only been doing it for 15 years. You would still be changing gear no matter how infrequently - and being American it’s more probably they aren’t that used to driving stick as even Maia admitted she doesn’t know how to do it. Which again potentially adds another level of risk.

Can’t believe people are defending this. I’d never risk the life of a child so they could see a donkey.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the lesson in driving. Only been doing it for 15 years. You would still be changing gear no matter how infrequently - and being American it’s more probably they aren’t that used to driving stick as even Maia admitted she doesn’t know how to do it. Which again potentially adds another level of risk.

Can’t believe people are defending this. I’d never risk the life of a child so they could see a donkey.
My daughter is 2 weeks younger than the twins and tbh, she wouldn't give much of a crap about the donkey 😂
Not enough to get her out her carseat especially 😂

• Haha
Can’t believe she’s saying the babies were naughty cos they peed all over her as if that’s something a 1 year old can control.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s saying the babies were naughty cos they peed all over her as if that’s something a 1 year old can control.
i think most parents would make a joke and call their kid naughty if they peed all over them, it’s not that deep

Reactions: 12
i think most parents would make a joke and call their kid naughty if they peed all over them, it’s not that deep
No she’s just an asshole who expects her kids to look after themselves. They peed through their nappies, probably cos she didn’t bother changing them.