Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So very interesting but I was watching a podcast on the SacconeJolys and Maia was actually brought up and they said people don’t watch her for her drinking or trashing her baby daddy - and then said that apparently things were kicking off behind the scenes. Maybe he’s going for joint custody? Who knows.
Seems unlikely as he has supposedly never shown interest in them (although we only know her side). Perhaps him or his family want access though? It's no secret who he is in their town so his family must know they exist?

I think the Reddit page is too much. They pick at the tiniest of stuff about her which lets her fans say that people are just over exaggerating so they can ignore any valid criticism. Similarly, I also find her content incredibly exhausting to watch nowadays because she wants to clapback to everyone all the time. Everything is overly sarcastic and done in response to her haters.

Reactions: 7
So apparently the baby daddy was like 18/19 at the time and his girlfriend has since posted.

I don’t know … I think out of respect for her daughter she should have not made snide remarks about the dad publicly or stated that he didn’t want them.

Reactions: 1
I saw that comment about him being 18! To be honest I think that the situation is getting a bit nasty, dad podcast is exploiting it for clout now and there are a lot of accusations flying around. He's saying don't go digging for stuff and leave it but then goading people with comments like 'tit is about to go down behind the scenes' so obviously people will go investigating. I agree though, the way she has gone about slating the dad now is probably going to bite her on the arse. Especially if he is trying to get contact and the girls end up having a relationship with him!

Reactions: 3
I’m laughing at the nappy change comment (Maia moving her head so they can’t see violets nappy change) bc she literally then posts videos of them in their nappies both babies. It makes me feel sick at the thought of a certain group of people seeing this stuff and possibly screenshotting to put on other websites. Maia protect your bleeping children.

Reactions: 3
So apparently the baby daddy was like 18/19 at the time and his girlfriend has since posted.

I don’t know … I think out of respect for her daughter she should have not made snide remarks about the dad publicly or stated that he didn’t want them.
wait what?!!! where is this coming from

she went off on her insta story and tbh she is right about the reddit page being creepy. i disagree with how much she's shared of the babies but she stopped for a little bit and they were still drawing attention to her and posting about her.

Last edited:
It surprises me that she’s 23/24 ish? At that age I was married pregnant with my second child and working.
I thought she was like 18/19 and that’s part of why people liked her as she was showing how you can do it. It might not be ideal but you can cope on your own.

She just posted a story on her Instagram and someone asked if her BD follows her on social media she asked the question out loud and a guy answered her yes...

It surprises me that she’s 23/24 ish? At that age I was married pregnant with my second child and working.
I thought she was like 18/19 and that’s part of why people liked her as she was showing how you can do it. It might not be ideal but you can cope on your own.
She’s 26. What does it matter what you were doing at 23/24?

I thought he had nothing to do with the girls? 🤨
I think she’s just trolling people tbh. For all we know it could have been her brother saying yes to her asking him if he follows her on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s 26. What does it matter what you were doing at 23/24?

I think she’s just trolling people tbh. For all we know it could have been her brother saying yes to her asking him if he follows her on social media.
As I said she comes across quite immature for her age!!! Defensive much.
All the crap I see on tattle and I get an Arsey comment because I said she seems younger than her age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As I said she comes across quite immature for her age!!! Defensive much.
All the crap I see on tattle and I get an Arsey comment because I said she seems younger than her age.
I asked why it matters what you were doing at 23/24 seeing as you needed to tell us you were married, working and up the duff. I don’t see how any of that information is relevant to Maia Knight?

Reactions: 19
I don’t know what she does for work but jeeees she gets away a lot!!!! With and without the girls.

Oh she used to always go on about “working” and had to work for a few hours but could do it from home. Maybe this was at the start before it all blew up.

Oh she used to always go on about “working” and had to work for a few hours but could do it from home. Maybe this was at the start before it all blew up.
She used to work but then stopped it for social media! (I think)