Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it definitely is, all I’m saying is she gets hate no matter what she does, surely that’s gotta be awful for her to know she’s doing the right thing but is constantly berated?
Unfortunatley, that's the joy of putting your life online

Reactions: 3
Fairly sure the whole court order thing is a rumour, how would anyone know that for sure?

I actually feel for the girl, she gets hate if she shows their faces, now she’s getting hate for not showing their faces!! She can’t win
People live in her hometown and so word will get out I guess?

Reactions: 1
Oh now he wants to get involved with the kids!! Im pretty sure he told maia to terminate the pregnancy.
Comments like this are ridiculous. Yes ideally a parent should be involved in their child’s life from the beginning, but if that doesn’t happen then does that mean they and the children should be denied a relationship for the rest of their lives

Those two girls shouldn’t have their father in their life for what reason?

Regardless of who he is or whether was rumour is true that she lied about someone else being the dad, he’s had parental access to them for quite a while now and never made TikTok’s with them, so any argument of “clout” at present doesn’t stand.

Reactions: 2
I really like her but was only following her for those sweet babies. She thinks her 8 million followers will stay loyal even though she stops showing them. her words not mine. I beg to differ. Don’t think she’s all that interesting. I unfollowed. 🙃
Jesus Christ.

this is exactly why she should be hiding their faces. Imagine being a grown ass adult & typing what you have and not seen how horrific that is. Speak to a therapist or something mate cause that ain’t normal

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ.

this is exactly why she should be hiding their faces. Imagine being a grown ass adult & typing what you have and not seen how horrific that is. Speak to a therapist or something mate cause that ain’t normal
You obviously missed the point. Reading is fundamental! Kick rocks 😘

You obviously missed the point. Reading is fundamental! Kick rocks 😘
But you only unfollowed because she stopped showing the babies…. Regardless of whether they were her words or not. You don’t find her interesting enough & clearly only followed her because you found her content WITH the babies interesting … it’s strange behaviour for anyone who will now unfollow her because they don’t find her interesting on her own.

Reactions: 6
The thing is she built her following on showing those babies.. just like that other one Abby and her short king! Maia has lost a lot of followers since as her page is actually full of ads now too…

Reactions: 3
I forgot about Maia and obviously her thread has died a death. I did see that the father has come out and said she lied about the girls not being his and he now has 50/50 custody.

I forgot about Maia and obviously her thread has died a death. I did see that the father has come out and said she lied about the girls not being his and he now has 50/50 custody.
Pretty sure he's the reason she had to stop showing their faces too.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure he's the reason she had to stop showing their faces too.
I think thats a good thing im really not comfortable with how many creators show so much about there children online from nsmes to school uniforms and what clubs they attend as for maia shes been a teeny bit more bearable since doing up the house and showing her food

Think it got removed a few months back. Is Maia even a thing anymore? She never comes up on fyp anymore.
Once in a blue moon she'll pop up on my fyp but not as frequent as she used too.

Since she stopped showing the kids no one really cares about her day to day life. Its sad to say but those girls did bring the views in. But im glad she did stop showing them so they can have a normal childhood.

Reactions: 4