Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally she’s experiencing the consequences we’ve been warning her about on her for ages. People coming up to her and taking pictures of her kids without permission. It’s a slippery slope and will only get worse. Protect your kids, Maia! Do better.
She’s stupid enough to think random people on the internet are all polite and respect boundaries when you put EVERYTHING online. It’s you’re own damn fault for being naive. The majority of fans are most likely harmless but there’s always a minority who aren’t. Why take the risk??? If it was me I would take that as a sign to STOP.

Reactions: 6
She's far too immature to have an online presence. Time to step away..
Threw a tantrum because of the incident and privated all her videos. Then realised she needed the money so went back to posting.

She claims to be so laid back and comments don’t get to her - but they clearly do.

that latest tiktok trying to be sarcastic about the hate comments while her babies are lying there wide awake with empty bottles next to them. ooookay then

Reactions: 10
that latest tiktok trying to be sarcastic about the hate comments while her babies are lying there wide awake with empty bottles next to them. ooookay then
Clearly the comments do get to her but she basically just admitted that she’s prepared to get hate for money which is why she won’t turn the comments off. How long is she going to continue this?

I actually think her life is quite sad which I know will come across harsh but she had unprotected sex with someone she barely knew and got pregnant (he’s to blame too obviously), she doesn’t seem to have many friends and without Jillian she just has her mum and aunt to drink with.

Reactions: 5
cant stand her. shes not a nasty person, but leaving your babies to be awake in their cots for over an hour in the morning is just wrong, with 4 empty bottles next to them. how hard is it to move them🤮 and that recent trip away both her babes are way to big for a newborn car seat. its just irresponsible, tho she couldnt afford a 2nd travel cot so what we expecting 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
she’s been pretty lucky with her fan base so far but it’s changing in the past week and she can’t handle it

Reactions: 1
Making sarcastic videos just shows she’s not mature enough to handle social media. Again, who is forcing people to be TikTok creators? You can just get a normal job and out of the spotlight.

Reactions: 4
She won’t stop exploiting those babies now. She’s in too deep and clearly the money is good. I used to like her, as I’ve said before, but she has changed dramatically since she went viral. The clearest evidence of this is her passive aggressive video about how she’s now seeing more mean comments so it must be Tik Toks fault for putting them at the top of her comments. Then ending the video with how they should keep commenting as she gets paid more by having more comments.

I think the tide is turning now and more people are starting to see through the facade.

Reactions: 3
why the duck is she changing their nappies on a video for millions of people to see anyway?? she’s way too comfortable sharing way too much. i just want to snatch the babies up and protect them lol

Reactions: 7
anyone else find it sad how small the kids portions are? they basically just live on bottles. Maybe because my daughter has ate me out a home since 6 months old but she’d be bloody starving if thats all i gave her ! Its no wonder V&S struggle to gain weight

anyone else find it sad how small the kids portions are? they basically just live on bottles. Maybe because my daughter has ate me out a home since 6 months old but she’d be bloody starving if thats all i gave her ! Its no wonder V&S struggle to gain weight
i mean maia has said they don’t have much interest in food, they do seem to throw the food around and not eat much so it makes sense not to give them a massive portion

i mean maia has said they don’t have much interest in food, they do seem to throw the food around and not eat much so it makes sense not to give them a massive portion
They seem to eat if she spoon feeds them though. Not all babies take to BLW. I’m guessing she just can’t be arsed to spoon feed two kids 3 meals a day.

They seem to eat if she spoon feeds them though. Not all babies take to BLW. I’m guessing she just can’t be arsed to spoon feed two kids 3 meals a day.
It definitely seems like she just couldn’t be arsed weaning them. They seem to live on milk.

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised they “don’t have much interest in food” she gives them a few dry crackers, dry crisps or biscuits. It’s never nice bright fruits, some yoghurts or dips with thin choooed veg orange carrots, green cucumber, bright red, yellow, green peppers. Some nice juicy thin chopped grapes in purple, green or red.
See where I am going here?? Nice juices and bright.
Instead she gives them dry and beige food. They will struggle to swallow because it’s dry so probably so just want their nice milk.

when I weaned I had tubs of all sorts chopped up in my fridge and would get a selection out for her to nibble and try. Baby rice and porridge can be mixed with fruit to make it a nice bright colour. I used tomash some strawberries up into it so it was pink.

heck you can even get nice bright coloured, ready made finger food for babies now. If she hasn’t got time to make from scratch.

I hate calling another Mum but she exploits them online and makes money from it, at least use the money to buy them some foods. Giving them a bite of your wrap isn’t BLW. Food should be fun and about taste, texture and colour.
I used to boil some pasta up, different shapes and you can put a tiny drop of food colour in and make them all different colours or buy the already naturally coloured pasta.
So many fun ideas on line but I feel Maia is all about what is easy for her.

also when she talks about laying on the bed and binge watching her tv shows letting them crawl around everywhere. I couldn’t do that with one so how the heck she does it with 2, I do not know.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've liked Maia for ages and honestly was impressed with the way she breast fed twins on her own, etc etc I do think she might be in over her head now, though. And the sarcastic videos show her immaturity. I dont know the first thing about baby led weaning, but clearly putting avocado toast, two blueberries and some scrambled egg on their trays is not working. They hardly eat anything! Im not sure why she doesnt spoon feed them some pureed food, just to get some goodness in them. she says they're seeing the paediatrician soon so maybe they'll suggest something?

Does Maia own the home she lives in?

I've liked Maia for ages and honestly was impressed with the way she breast fed twins on her own, etc etc I do think she might be in over her head now, though. And the sarcastic videos show her immaturity. I dont know the first thing about baby led weaning, but clearly putting avocado toast, two blueberries and some scrambled egg on their trays is not working. They hardly eat anything! Im not sure why she doesnt spoon feed them some pureed food, just to get some goodness in them. she says they're seeing the paediatrician soon so maybe they'll suggest something?

Does Maia own the home she lives in?

Completely agree I always thought it was impressive that she managed twins on her own. Does she have any help? I know she mentions her aunt but I haven't heard her mention any parents or anyone else.
She definitely needs to offer more variety, babies are people too and will have things they don't like so she needs to try more if she's only trying those foods you mentioned.