Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish Maia had carried on with school so she had something to fall back on later. I mean, I guess she did say she could still teach without her masters but still…

Reactions: 1
Reddit is saying that the dad has requested it via court. Who knows though really.

Reactions: 3
Oh now he wants to get involved with the kids!! Im pretty sure he told maia to terminate the pregnancy.
Nope - that's just maia's story. You'll need to look on the reddit for the details, but essentially there was some confusion over who the dad was. The actual dad (now he knows) is around and fighting for custody etc

Oh now he wants to get involved with the kids!! Im pretty sure he told maia to terminate the pregnancy.
She mentioned ages ago that their Dad has been in their lives.

Pretty sure it was just her story for tiktok that he wasn't.

Even if someone wants a pregnancy terminated, doesn't mean they don't want the kids once they're here.

Reactions: 6
The moment she starts losing money, followers and sponsors those babies will be back out on full display 😤

Reactions: 2
The moment she starts losing money, followers and sponsors those babies will be back out on full display 😤
Sounds like it is a court order. So she won't have a choice

Just seen her video actually!
Maybe it wasn't. But also can't see her admitting it is

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I really like her but was only following her for those sweet babies. She thinks her 8 million followers will stay loyal even though she stops showing them. her words not mine. I beg to differ. Don’t think she’s all that interesting. I unfollowed. 🙃

I really like her but was only following her for those sweet babies. She thinks her 8 million followers will stay loyal even though she stops showing them. her words not mine. I beg to differ. Don’t think she’s all that interesting. I unfollowed. 🙃
And this is why she shouldn’t be showing them, do you not find it strange that as an adult you have unfollowed someone because they are now (rightly so) hiding their children’s faces..

Reactions: 21
And this is why she shouldn’t be showing them, do you not find it strange that as an adult you have unfollowed someone because they are now (rightly so) hiding their children’s faces..
I get what you’re saying but for me it was fun seeing them grow. I’m a Mom so no weirdness on my part. I’m all for her not showing her children, but my point was her channel blew up because of the kids not her.

I get what you’re saying but for me it was fun seeing them grow. I’m a Mom so no weirdness on my part. I’m all for her not showing her children, but my point was her channel blew up because of the kids not her.
She’s still showing what they get up to etc she’s literally just covering their faces to protect them, which is a long time coming

Reactions: 5
Fairly sure the whole court order thing is a rumour, how would anyone know that for sure?

I actually feel for the girl, she gets hate if she shows their faces, now she’s getting hate for not showing their faces!! She can’t win

Reactions: 9
Fairly sure the whole court order thing is a rumour, how would anyone know that for sure?

I actually feel for the girl, she gets hate if she shows their faces, now she’s getting hate for not showing their faces!! She can’t win
Surely protecting the kids faces from millions of strangers on the internet is a win regardless of backlash from creeps

Reactions: 7
Surely protecting the kids faces from millions of strangers on the internet is a win regardless of backlash from creeps
Oh it definitely is, all I’m saying is she gets hate no matter what she does, surely that’s gotta be awful for her to know she’s doing the right thing but is constantly berated?