Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some have their reservations about her but I think she doing her best and using the opportunities given to her and making the buck why she can as we know how short social media fame can be.

Reactions: 7
I think its fine to take opportunities given to you to make money for your children and if she were just filming herself I would have nothing to say. I would be wondering why people were so interested in watching my babies and that would be enough for me not to show them online. I don't think there is anything wrong with her having a social life either.

Reactions: 2
I think its fine to take opportunities given to you to make money for your children and if she were just filming herself I would have nothing to say. I would be wondering why people were so interested in watching my babies and that would be enough for me not to show them online. I don't think there is anything wrong with her having a social life either.
Agreed. If she was solely just taking opportunities to provide for her children there would be no issue. But she constantly puts her children’s safety at risk with sharing locations and generally just being uncareful so it’s overstepped a boundary.

She’s also let her fans go too far to the point of obsession. No one should be obsessed with someone’s children except family and close knit friends etc… Not strangers online.

It’s not unknown that crazed fans end up killing their idols which I know is extreme however when you’re not only putting yourself out there but innocent babies too there needs to be lines that aren’t crossed. Maia has let her fans become too invested in her children’s life.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. If she was solely just taking opportunities to provide for her children there would be no issue. But she constantly puts her children’s safety at risk with sharing locations and generally just being uncareful so it’s overstepped a boundary.

She’s also let her fans go too far to the point of obsession. No one should be obsessed with someone’s children except family and close knit friends etc… Not strangers online.

It’s not unknown that crazed fans end up killing their idols which I know is extreme however when you’re not only putting yourself out there but innocent babies too there needs to be lines that aren’t crossed. Maia has let her fans become too invested in her children’s life.
I recently came across another account (small account, but growing) that has twins. Can't remember the user, her girls are a few months younger than Violet and Scout. The comments are ALREADY starting to become like Maias from her few regular followers. I don't get it at all. It's creepy.

Reactions: 5
I see the dad challenge podcast had posted another video on them it just doesn't sit well with me, his attitude toward maia really distracts from any valid points he may be making.

Reactions: 2
I don't like DCP's way of presenting at all, he doesn't hide his biases and often resorts to plain old mud slinging when he doesn't have facts to back things up. The only positive I can draw is the fact he has a big enough platform to really bring attention to the negatives of family vloggers.

Reactions: 3
I see the dad challenge podcast had posted another video on them it just doesn't sit well with me, his attitude toward maia really distracts from any valid points he may be making.
Not heard of this? What’s it about etc…

Not heard of this? What’s it about etc…
A youtuber that outs people who post contentwith their kidsm he's done two videos on Maia but they're off, he says she needs a wash inside and out basically hint he thinks shes a slut and an alcoholic and is never with her kids.

Reactions: 1
he sounds like a nob. i do think she's too sensitive but it's not on to say something like that about her when there's nothing to say that she's a slut and having a drink every so often doesn't make someone an alcoholic. i think she does a decent job of being a very present mother who spends times with the girls and having her own free time. she is incredibly privileged to be a single mum who has that level of family support and presumably decent finances to give her the chance of having her own spare time but she is with the girls a lot so i don't really get those sort of insinuations.

Reactions: 7
In some ways I respect her as she has clearly been gifted an opportunity to financially secure better lives for herself and the babies. Yet I could never be that person to broadcast my children all over social media knowing that they haven’t consented to it. I do get that she’s making the most of an opportunity, she’s really not a bad person. I just hope that for the babies sake nothing bad happens due to their social media presence.

The babies are always clean, clearly fed and I do like how honest she is. Motherhood isn’t perfect. I will just never agree with babies/children being broadcast daily to millions knowing they are not able to fully consent.

• Heart
All The dad challenge needed to do if he wanted to call her out, was focus on the constant posting and exploitation. He had some good points when he was just discussing that (and I think we can all agree with him on those points) but for the most part, he's lost any actual valid points once he started attacking her parenting in general.
She seems like a great Mom. I found twins HARD and I wasn't a single Mom, so I think she's rocking the twin Mom thing.
He's lost any credibility now.

She seems like a great mom and the girls are so so cute.....but.....just on the deadbeat dad thing:
Yeah he's a dick and it's trash to walk out on your kids, BUT in the video Maia posted the other day she said she got out of a long term relationship and 4 months later was pregnant with the twins. So for arguments sake they weren't serious and were in a fairly new relationship and all of a sudden she's pregnant with not one baby, but two. I mean that must've been a shock to the system to say the very least (and I know "if he didn't want babies he should've used protection", but she had an IUD didn't she? Pregnancy when you have an IUD is super rare).

She seems like a great mom and the girls are so so cute.....but.....just on the deadbeat dad thing:
Yeah he's a dick and it's trash to walk out on your kids, BUT in the video Maia posted the other day she said she got out of a long term relationship and 4 months later was pregnant with the twins. So for arguments sake they weren't serious and were in a fairly new relationship and all of a sudden she's pregnant with not one baby, but two. I mean that must've been a shock to the system to say the very least (and I know "if he didn't want babies he should've used protection", but she had an IUD didn't she? Pregnancy when you have an IUD is super rare).
She did a tik tok the other day saying she spent a whole summer (when she got pregnant with the twins) using the pull out method.

I like her I think she’s genuine and if I had the opportunity to make money from doing TikToks in her situation I’d do it. Make as much as I can and then buy a house set my kids up with savings and then go offline and enjoy my life. Yes they’d get recognised but people would soon move on to the next person who did the same thing.

think she said it was a one night stand as well? If she didn’t want to get pregnant with a ‘deadbeat’, she should have used contraception. I felt sorry for her at first because it was kind of sad that the girls dad didn’t want them but she was barely in a relationship with him and he actively told her that he didn’t want them when she first got pregnant. She went on with the pregnancy knowing he wasn’t going to be part of their lives when she could’ve terminated it if she really wanted any children of hers to have a present father. That was her decision.

Reactions: 3
think she said it was a one night stand as well? If she didn’t want to get pregnant with a ‘deadbeat’, she should have used contraception. I felt sorry for her at first because it was kind of sad that the girls dad didn’t want them but she was barely in a relationship with him and he actively told her that he didn’t want them when she first got pregnant. She went on with the pregnancy knowing he wasn’t going to be part of their lives when she could’ve terminated it if she really wanted any children of hers to have a present father. That was her decision.
Contraception is not 100% affective we don't know if she used contraception, people fall pregnant on contraception all the time and Maia has never shamed the childrens dad for not being in there life, she could have named and shamed him etc shes kept everything personal and private regaurding their dad so this judgment feels odd

Reactions: 6
Contraception is not 100% affective we don't know if she used contraception, people fall pregnant on contraception all the time and Maia has never shamed the childrens dad for not being in there life, she could have named and shamed him etc shes kept everything personal and private regaurding their dad so this judgment feels odd
She pretty openly said that she used the pull out method all summer long so yes she did not use sufficient contraception if she wasn’t even using a bloody condom. Not a hundred percent effective but a damn sight more effective than using the pull out method. She might not have named him but she’s certainly shamed him and no she hasn’t kept everything personal and private about their dad when everyone knows he told her to get an abortion with them. That’s literally the most private, personal thing going yet everyone knows?? Everyone disses Kanye West for telling everyone he wanted North to be aborted because she’ll find out when she’s older but Maia’s doing the exact same thing.