Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not get the girls out of bed when they wake up in the morning? They sit in their cots in the dark with no toys or stimulation for an hour and a half before she goes to them. I find that so odd. I have two kids and I wouldn’t rush to them the second their eyes open but an hour and a half is a really long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does she not get the girls out of bed when they wake up in the morning? They sit in their cots in the dark with no toys or stimulation for an hour and a half before she goes to them. I find that so odd. I have two kids and I wouldn’t rush to them the second their eyes open but an hour and a half is a really long time.
Yeah she seems to treat them a lot older than they actually are, I like Maia but her parenting is just a bit odd. Lucky she’s got the family support she does I wish I could just have my baby watched when I’m ill lol

Reactions: 5
i was thinking this too, she doesn’t even change them when they wake up

• Sad
Reactions: 4
i was thinking this too, she doesn’t even change them when they wake up
I’ve noticed their nappies are always full. All these tiktok mums need to put the phone down and be present!! I’m sure we even seen them take their first steps, she’s going to miss things constantly having a phone out

I’ve noticed their nappies are always full. All these tiktok mums need to put the phone down and be present!! I’m sure we even seen them take their first steps, she’s going to miss things constantly having a phone out
it’s shameful really, how long does it take to change a nappy?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she leaves them alone for an hour and a half before even changing them. And that her fans try to justify it.

8B4F372B-6D06-4AE7-B467-79005A5CEBA0.jpeg

Reactions: 6
the fact that they lie in their beds without calling for her in the morning suggests that they’re used to being left there to me tbh. babies are creatures of habit, they like routines. the first thing i do in my morning is get my son out of his night nappy

Reactions: 13
the fact that they lie in their beds without calling for her in the morning suggests that they’re used to being left there to me tbh. babies are creatures of habit, they like routines. the first thing i do in my morning is get my son out of his night nappy
Absolutely this. She should be ashamed that she is happy to share this information.

Me too. Parents need to respect their babies how they would want to be respected. If I had to wear a nappy and was too helpless to change myself I would hope the person who I love most would help me out, after all I know I would hate to be sat in my own mess for too long. I used to change my son everytime the blue line appeared on the nappy until someone told me I didn’t need to do that!! I still change him very regularly though. It’s just common decency to do so, and keeps them hygienic and less likely to get infections. Little girls are more prone to them too. She really needs to do better :(

I think Maia might be watching this thread 👀 her recent videos kinda make me think that

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This girl is ALWAYS on my fyp, her babies are super cute but she’s definitely an over sharer. Her ‘fans’ are absolutely insane and she gives away too much information. I’d genuinely be concerned about perverts watching and following every move.

I’m sure she said ages ago that the twins weren’t identical, but she hasn’t got them DNA tested? Not that it matters I suppose but those babies are clearly identical twins?! I remember her being arsey about it in a comment

Reactions: 7
This girl is ALWAYS on my fyp, her babies are super cute but she’s definitely an over sharer. Her ‘fans’ are absolutely insane and she gives away too much information. I’d genuinely be concerned about perverts watching and following every move.

I’m sure she said ages ago that the twins weren’t identical, but she hasn’t got them DNA tested? Not that it matters I suppose but those babies are clearly identical twins?! I remember her being arsey about it in a comment
I don’t get this is she just saying they’re identical but no one’s confirmed it or does she actually know?

I don’t get this is she just saying they’re identical but no one’s confirmed it or does she actually know?
No I’m pretty sure she said they are non identical twins! But to me they look identical 🙈

No I’m pretty sure she said they are non identical twins! But to me they look identical 🙈
They look identical to me as well. All the fraternal twins I know look nowhere near as similar as scout and violet.

Reactions: 1
I may be confusing her with someone else, but I’m sure she said she conceived them both at different times when she did her pregnancy story

they look extremely similar but i could believe they aren’t identical, as they’re getting older they’re looking more different

They look identical to me but then again Mary Kate and Ashley aren't identical twins so who knows!

and re: leaving them in the crib. That's never sat right with me. I have twins and they used to be fairly happy alone in the cribs for a while and probably would've been happy to sit for an hour, but I would've never left them for that long. I would leave them for about 30 minutes, tops. Just long enough for me to make a coffee and get their bottles/breakfast ready without babies at my ankles. 😂

I just can't stand the way she starts filming while the babies are SCREAMING. I know they're fine, but why? Just give them their bottles off camera for once.

Reactions: 8