Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch some of her videos whenever it popped up on my fyp. She has a lot of fans clearly but I'm personally not keen.

Her main content is the twins so in that sense she is exploiting them. Her comment section is weird and people are overly invested in her children. That is enough reason to stop showing the twins for me.

She is only doing this for the money. I'm sure she has seen that her views shoot up when the twins are in it compared to when its just her alone.
💯 agree.
The girls are so adorable but you are right, it is exploiting them. More and more people seem to have been doing this the past few years. I really don’t agree with it. I’d hate for strangers to know so much about my children. And for my kids to be plastered across social media before they get the option to agree or not.

Reactions: 8
She really is exploiting them. The same for many people on TikTok, the Herbert family another big exploiter. I find it sick tbh. My child would never ever be exposed online like that.

I find when people make TikTok’s hating on the father very strange. When as an audience none of us (rightly so) know anything about the situation. I just think that could be damaging to the twins as it might make him continue to have no relationship with them for good.

I don’t know … I don’t see this ending well and I hope when they get older she gives them privacy.

Reactions: 5
Her latest TikToks are eyeroll worthy. She’s joking about exploitation because she’s been called out on it and the comments from people who are clearly children themselves are defending her saying what she’s doing is not exploitation.
They should really look it up in the dictionary.

Reactions: 2
Some of you have hit the nail on the head. She’s an awful person who thrives off of exploiting her children. It seems to be a phenomenon recently for tiktokers to use their children, especially babies, for views and likes. The comments are INSANE and actually very scary. If I was Maia I would be terrified but I think she laps it up.

Reactions: 4
Some of you have hit the nail on the head. She’s an awful person who thrives off of exploiting her children. It seems to be a phenomenon recently for tiktokers to use their children, especially babies, for views and likes. The comments are INSANE and actually very scary. If I was Maia I would be terrified but I think she laps it up.

I follow Ollie Rose too and she’s said that whilst she’s still going to make mom/kid content she’s phasing out from actually having the kids in the video. Can’t blame her after seeing some other ‘mommy bloggers’

Does anyone else follow Ally Dowse? Or I think that’s her full name 😂

Reactions: 2
The few videos that come up are cute and she's not unlikeable. However her whole personality seems to be those babies and her fans act as if they all know them on a personal level.

Also the baby daddy slander is real, people just cant mind their business on Tiktok. Think they forget theres always two sides to every story. But its the generation for hating on fathers so🤷‍♀️
What a stupid thing to say. You really believe the father isn’t around because there’s “another side” if she was keeping the kids from him her Tiktok would be damning enough to prove it, he could take her to court for parental alienation. all he’d have to do is make a Tiktok to get his tragic story out and he’d go viral and have lawyer money if only because of the controversy in his comments. He’s not involved because he doesn’t want to be. If parental alienation was the issue he could have lawyered up, police involvement, DCF involvement. He’s not a victim. What a pissbaby comment to make that this generation hates on fathers. No one held a gun to his head. He’s a deadbeat dad because he wants to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a stupid thing to say. You really believe the father isn’t around because there’s “another side” if she was keeping the kids from him her Tiktok would be damning enough to prove it, he could take her to court for parental alienation. all he’d have to do is make a Tiktok to get his tragic story out and he’d go viral and have lawyer money if only because of the controversy in his comments. He’s not involved because he doesn’t want to be. If parental alienation was the issue he could have lawyered up, police involvement, DCF involvement. He’s not a victim. What a pissbaby comment to make that this generation hates on fathers. No one held a gun to his head. He’s a deadbeat dad because he wants to be.
I think you’re coming at it from a bias and personal aspect. All I said was ‘there’s two sides to every story’ a while ago so this is a complete over reaction.

You’ve put a whole lot of words into my comment that weren’t there originally. I never once dreamed up a scenario of her keeping the children from him, that’s your doings. I said it’s the generation to hate on fathers, which is true. Before people would keep their matters private and not air their dirty laundry online but now it’s become common to slander people. Every other tiktok is a family member slating a child’s father. Please quote correctly next time and not exaggerate to fit your narrative and justify your personal anger.

Im assuming you don’t know her personally so my statement still stands. You can portray anything on social media the way you would like it to be seen.

Two sides to every story.

I suggest next time you want to reply so rudely to someone’s opinion you take a step back and evaluate whether you’re coming from an open minded perspective or a personal one to attack. You sound like one of Maia’s obsessive fans so I have no interest in entertaining your dramatics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I mean… you really think he’d be welcomed with open arms if he made a TikTok account? Anything the guy said would be torn apart and people who already hang onto Maia’s every word would accuse him of lying before he even said a word

Reactions: 4
I think you’re coming at it from a bias and personal aspect. All I said was ‘there’s two sides to every story’ a while ago so this is a complete over reaction.

You’ve put a whole lot of words into my comment that weren’t there originally. I never once dreamed up a scenario of her keeping the children from him, that’s your doings. I said it’s the generation to hate on fathers, which is true. Before people would keep their matters private and not air their dirty laundry online but now it’s become common to slander people. Every other tiktok is a family member slating a child’s father. Please quote correctly next time and not exaggerate to fit your narrative and justify your personal anger.

Im assuming you don’t know her personally so my statement still stands. You can portray anything on social media the way you would like it to be seen.

Two sides to every story.

I suggest next time you want to reply so rudely to someone’s opinion you take a step back and evaluate whether you’re coming from an open minded perspective or a personal one to attack. You sound like one of Maia’s obsessive fans so I have no interest in entertaining your dramatics.
Cute suggestion, I’ll respond to you however I want. Any man with a moral compass would likely not feel comfortable with millions of people watching his children grow up fatherless on social media knowing he could’ve done the absolute bare minimum but choose to do nothing. What possible other “side” to the story could there be and what evidence do you have to support your theory? If you feel this conversation is an overreaction why engage at all?

He didn’t want kids with her, he told her to get an abortion and told her not to contact him again, he’s a deadbeat who has never met or supported his kids. He is not a victim of the mother. If he cared so much about his reputation why would he stand by and allow millions of people, including any of his friends and family who are aware he’s the father and could easily put 2+2 together, to think he’s never financially supported or met his own children if that’s not the case? Surely if he cared this being public knowledge would be embarrassing, having his character slandered like that, so where is his side of the story? That alone speaks volumes to who he is. He has legal rights to them as their biological father whether his name is on their birth certificates or not and maybe you think court systems are biased against the father but he could easily get the visitation he’s entitled to in family court. Clearly you feel that men who are deadbeat parents are needlessly victimized, somehow victims of women who perhaps selfishly brought children into the world they didn’t want boo hoo, maybe you think that he doesn’t deserve negative things said about him if he didn’t want to be a dad and she had them anyway. You feel the need to defend him, to suggest there’s possibly “more” what evidence do you have?

He is equally responsible for them on a moral level and you’ll criticize the mother for taking responsibility and raising them while excusing the father of any kind of responsibility because there’s always “another side” to the story, clearly your own biases show that you need to project your own feelings of sympathy onto him which you cannot extend to his children or to Maia who picked up his slack? Men father children they never planned for or wanted and man up and take responsibility for the sake of their kids. The fact that you think there’s “another side” hardly contributes anything, with absolutely no evidence to suggest he’s anything but a man who did not take responsibility for his own actions, speaks to your own misogyny.

I mean… you really think he’d be welcomed with open arms if he made a TikTok account? Anything the guy said would be torn apart and people who already hang onto Maia’s every word would accuse him of lying before he even said a word
You think a grown man would allow public opinion on tiktok to scare him from telling the truth? Really? His reputation is already in the gutter what else does he have to lose? You’d believe him, so would others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cute suggestion, I’ll respond to you however I want. Any man with a moral compass would likely not feel comfortable with millions of people watching his children grow up fatherless on social media knowing he could’ve done the absolute bare minimum but choose to do nothing. What possible other “side” to the story could there be and what evidence do you have to support your theory? If you feel this conversation is an overreaction why engage at all?

He didn’t want kids with her, he told her to get an abortion and told her not to contact him again, he’s a deadbeat who has never met or supported his kids. He is not a victim of the mother. If he cared so much about his reputation why would he stand by and allow millions of people, including any of his friends and family who are aware he’s the father and could easily put 2+2 together, to think he’s never financially supported or met his own children if that’s not the case? Surely if he cared this being public knowledge would be embarrassing, having his character slandered like that, so where is his side of the story? That alone speaks volumes to who he is. He has legal rights to them as their biological father whether his name is on their birth certificates or not and maybe you think court systems are biased against the father but he could easily get the visitation he’s entitled to in family court. Clearly you feel that men who are deadbeat parents are needlessly victimized, somehow victims of women who perhaps selfishly brought children into the world they didn’t want boo hoo, maybe you think that he doesn’t deserve negative things said about him if he didn’t want to be a dad and she had them anyway. You feel the need to defend him, to suggest there’s possibly “more” what evidence do you have?

He is equally responsible for them on a moral level and you’ll criticize the mother for taking responsibility and raising them while excusing the father of any kind of responsibility because there’s always “another side” to the story, clearly your own biases show that you need to project your own feelings of sympathy onto him which you cannot extend to his children or to Maia who picked up his slack? Men father children they never planned for or wanted and man up and take responsibility for the sake of their kids. The fact that you think there’s “another side” hardly contributes anything, with absolutely no evidence to suggest he’s anything but a man who did not take responsibility for his own actions, speaks to your own misogyny.

You think a grown man would allow public opinion on tiktok to scare him from telling the truth? Really? His reputation is already in the gutter what else does he have to lose? You’d believe him, so would others.
As stated before you’re very clearly an obsessive fan so I won’t entertain your nonsense.

However go and make a rave post if you like her so much, a thread like this isn’t the place to write full blown essays to defend someone.

Multiple times you have fantasised stories from something I have not said. You act as if you’re Maia’s mother which I highly doubt so find a hobby and stop idolising a stranger online.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

No one but Maia and the father know the whole truth so no one can assume anything about their situation either way.

However I do think it is in poor taste for her to say things about him to 7.5 million followers, not for his sake but for the twins sake. Maia has gone way past the point of no return now. The girls will never be anonymous again. The full details of how their father didn’t want them is published for the world’s entertainment. Even if she came off social media forever, every little detail of their life is public knowledge. When they go to school and people see twins with their names they’ll know who they are straight away.

• Heart
No one but Maia and the father know the whole truth so no one can assume anything about their situation either way.

However I do think it is in poor taste for her to say things about him to 7.5 million followers, not for his sake but for the twins sake. Maia has gone way past the point of no return now. The girls will never be anonymous again. The full details of how their father didn’t want them is published for the world’s entertainment. Even if she came off social media forever, every little detail of their life is public knowledge. When they go to school and people see twins with their names they’ll know who they are straight away.
I don’t understand how much more there can be to “the whole truth”??
It’s obvious - he left her because she got pregnant and now he’s got two daughters who he does not see or support? How can any decent person live their lives knowing they’ve two daughters, their own flesh and blood, that they don’t know and don’t support? How can you not see what’s wrong with that? He’s a dead beat dad, end of.
Also I don’t see the issue with the world knowing that the girls dad didn’t want to be a part of their lives? It says far more about him than it does about the girls. It’s their identity that they’ve been raised by a single mother. What’s the issue with that? That’s not a negative thing, and it shouldn’t be something that people are ashamed of. These comments are so disgusting and perpetuating negative stereotypes of single mothers and some how victimising useless fathers? Come on, it’s 2022, families come in all different shapes and sizes, and rightfully so. Normalise single parent families. I’m sure the girls will grow up with full, happy childhoods without a dad.

you can criticise Maia for whatever else, but criticising her for her baby daddy CHOOSING to leave her to raise twins alone is pathetic and frankly just misogynistic.

Also, just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t automatically make them “an obsessive fan”.

Reactions: 9
I don’t agree with her putting the lack of interest from the dad on social media but he’s made his choice. Those girls will see that eventually and so will their friends that they end up going to school with, it’ll be common knowledge that their dad didn’t want them. All she really needs to say is that he chose not to be involved and leave it at that.

I don’t agree with her putting the lack of interest from the dad on social media but he’s made his choice. Those girls will see that eventually and so will their friends that they end up going to school with, it’ll be common knowledge that their dad didn’t want them. All she really needs to say is that he chose not to be involved and leave it at that.
Chose not to be involved and he didn’t want them is the exact same thing. They’re friends at school will know that their dad didn’t want them anyway because they’ll find out when they meet them? I don’t see the issue here. They shouldn’t be be ashamed because their father didn’t want them/chose not to be involved.

Reactions: 3
I’m not being funny but why has this turned into a full on debate about the father when all that was said was ‘there’s two sides to every story.’

Maia says he’s a deadbeat dad so that’s what people believe, no one knows the reasoning behind why he doesn’t want apart of those girls life’s so how about you all stop judging him. Don’t assume you know a whole life story from what their mother is portraying.

Get a grip. A father should be able to choose if they are able to cope with fatherhood just like the mother does. A mother can go and get an abortion and have all the say but when a father says they aren’t financially or emotionally ready to parent not one, but two babies then they are abused online.

I’m not saying his choice to leave her a single mother is right however I won’t judge a stranger for what a woman says online. None of you know that man personally so none of you have a right to slate him. And Maia should think twice before exposing her children’s life stories on the internet. They already have to deal with the trauma of no biological father at present (since he could return to their life’s in the future, which you haters also do not know if he will or not) and to make things worse their mother rinsed their sob story for her own financial benefit and plain and simply for attention and sympathy.

She should’ve been mature enough to keep their private business just that - PRIVATE. I would hope that she would’ve had a grown up discussion about whether they should continue with the pregnancy or not and where their financial and emotional status stands. Then all choices from there should be 50/50 since it impacts both life’s hugely. Though the way she’s made it public it seems they’re both as immature as each other.

I’m not being funny but why has this turned into a full on debate about the father when all that was said was ‘there’s two sides to every story.’

Maia says he’s a deadbeat dad so that’s what people believe, no one knows the reasoning behind why he doesn’t want apart of those girls life’s so how about you all stop judging him. Don’t assume you know a whole life story from what their mother is portraying.

Get a grip. A father should be able to choose if they are able to cope with fatherhood just like the mother does. A mother can go and get an abortion and have all the say but when a father says they aren’t financially or emotionally ready to parent not one, but two babies then they are abused online.

I’m not saying his choice to leave her a single mother is right however I won’t judge a stranger for what a woman says online. None of you know that man personally so none of you have a right to slate him. And Maia should think twice before exposing her children’s life stories on the internet. They already have to deal with the trauma of no biological father at present (since he could return to their life’s in the future, which you haters also do not know if he will or not) and to make things worse their mother rinsed their sob story for her own financial benefit and plain and simply for attention and sympathy.

She should’ve been mature enough to keep their private business just that - PRIVATE. I would hope that she would’ve had a grown up discussion about whether they should continue with the pregnancy or not and where their financial and emotional status stands. Then all choices from there should be 50/50 since it impacts both life’s hugely. Though the way she’s made it public it seems they’re both as immature as each other.
While I agree it should be private, that part of your post about 'fathers choosing if they can cope with fatherhood' is absolute bull. Don't want kids? Great, don't have sex. Or get a vasectomy. So gross that you think men should just be able to opt out of taking responsibility for children they helped create.

Reactions: 11

But there’s isn’t two sides to this story. There’s the fact that he left when she got pregnant and he doesn’t support his daughters. That is a dead beat dad, Maia doesn’t need to say that for it to be true when the facts are there.
also bold of you to assume that people who grow up without their biological fathers have trauma. Thats avery problematic blanket statement to make and completely untrue.

Reactions: 7