Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her but have liked a lot of videos of her on my fyp, honestly in terms of what she ‘shares’ it seems pretty OK to me? It’s 60 seconds or so of the babies having a bottle or having lunch, I’ve never seen her share anything * personal * but I’m sure that’ll get harder to navigate once they get older and develop personalities.

That being said I just watched a live of her and she definitely seemed down and like she was in a bad mood/snappy. She was obviously getting tons of questions but just kept choosing multiple comments about the fact it’s not fair she’s not verified and then repeatedly telling people she works from home as an influencer and that’s a real job. There was also a lot of comments about her not acknowledging the gifts she was being sent on live. I feel like that’s an awkward situation for her because she doesn’t seem like someone who openly accepts and gushes about receiving things, but at the same time we all know that’s why creators come on live and it’s the done thing to say thank you when someone says something..

Reactions: 2
Constantly seeing her on my fyp. Are those the kids real names? Violet is cute but Scout is more like a dogs name.

Reactions: 1
Constantly seeing her on my fyp. Are those the kids real names? Violet is cute but Scout is more like a dogs name.
To be fair, I wanted to call my little boy Scout after I watched Greys Anatomy where a baby boy was named as such. (We went for a more traditional name in the end which, in hindsight, I'm glad)

What I do find weird is that those two leapfrog toys have the same names. (Two dogs, i think V is a girl and S is a boy). I just checked and it seems the characters existed as far back as 2009 (maybe even earlier) so did Maia name her babies after them or is it just coincidence?

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I wanted to call my little boy Scout after I watched Greys Anatomy where a baby boy was named as such. (We went for a more traditional name in the end which, in hindsight, I'm glad)

What I do find weird is that those two leapfrog toys have the same names. (Two dogs, i think V is a girl and S is a boy). I just checked and it seems the characters existed as far back as 2009 (maybe even earlier) so did Maia name her babies after them or is it just coincidence?
She says it’s a coincidence but idk why you wouldn’t search your twins names together to see what stuff comes up. Scout’s name Scout Morgan is quite masculine. I prefer Violet’s name

Reactions: 5
I think one of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughters is called Scout, that was the first time I heard that name for a girl. I don't dislike the names but I do find the Leapfrog toy connection funny, that was my first thought too as my kids had both of those toys as toddlers.
The babies are super cute but she's definitely exploiting them for fame and money, which I don't agree with and definitely doesn't come without a cost.

Reactions: 4
Those babies are growing up with no privacy and it will only get worse when they’re older. They’re definitely being exploited for money and fame and it’s so sad to see.

And I’m sure they won’t appreciate the whole world knowing their dad didn’t want to be apart of their life. That’s trauma they have to deal with and it’s hard enough without others watching you.

Reactions: 14
I don’t follow her but have liked a lot of videos of her on my fyp, honestly in terms of what she ‘shares’ it seems pretty OK to me? It’s 60 seconds or so of the babies having a bottle or having lunch, I’ve never seen her share anything * personal * but I’m sure that’ll get harder to navigate once they get older and develop personalities.

That being said I just watched a live of her and she definitely seemed down and like she was in a bad mood/snappy. She was obviously getting tons of questions but just kept choosing multiple comments about the fact it’s not fair she’s not verified and then repeatedly telling people she works from home as an influencer and that’s a real job. There was also a lot of comments about her not acknowledging the gifts she was being sent on live. I feel like that’s an awkward situation for her because she doesn’t seem like someone who openly accepts and gushes about receiving things, but at the same time we all know that’s why creators come on live and it’s the done thing to say thank you when someone says something..
It’s not so much the content she makes it’s more the volume and regularity of it. The fans have become so accustomed to getting multiple videos of the babies a day that they’ve become entitled to it. The comment section is really scary sometimes, full of people who feel like they know the babies personally. The majority are probably harmless but there’s always going to be some people out there who are sick in the head and have other intentions. Those babies will get recognised forever with their unique names and being twins, even if Maia left tiktok now when they go to school people will remember them and remember seeing videos of them in the bath etc. it’s just too much.

Reactions: 10
It’s not so much the content she makes it’s more the volume and regularity of it. The fans have become so accustomed to getting multiple videos of the babies a day that they’ve become entitled to it. The comment section is really scary sometimes, full of people who feel like they know the babies personally. The majority are probably harmless but there’s always going to be some people out there who are sick in the head and have other intentions. Those babies will get recognised forever with their unique names and being twins, even if Maia left tiktok now when they go to school people will remember them and remember seeing videos of them in the bath etc. it’s just too much.
Her comments are ridiculous. One of her videos came up in my FYP and the comments were all frantic because she hadn’t posted in 24 hours and they were all ‘worried something had happened’, ‘missed their babies’ etc. I feel like once you hit the point people think something serious has happened when you don’t post for only 24 hours, that’s when you should reconsider posting as often as you do.

I watched one of her vlogs and the way she stopped the hungry, whiny babies from taking the bottles so she could hit record on her phone first just made me uncomfortable.

I know it’s not a big deal, it’s not gonna hurt the babies to have them wait a few seconds, but it just really highlighted (to me, at least) how much the content revolves around the babies.

Reactions: 9
Her comments are ridiculous. One of her videos came up in my FYP and the comments were all frantic because she hadn’t posted in 24 hours and they were all ‘worried something had happened’, ‘missed their babies’ etc. I feel like once you hit the point people think something serious has happened when you don’t post for only 24 hours, that’s when you should reconsider posting as often as you do.

I watched one of her vlogs and the way she stopped the hungry, whiny babies from taking the bottles so she could hit record on her phone first just made me uncomfortable.

I know it’s not a big deal, it’s not gonna hurt the babies to have them wait a few seconds, but it just really highlighted (to me, at least) how much the content revolves around the babies.
I haven't seen any of the vlogs, I think I'd find them too irritating. Yes the babies are going to be fine if they wait a little longer for their bottles but that is their daily life now pretty much since they were born. I saw a comment on her Tiktok that said "when was the last time the babies woke up without a camera in their face?" and it's just so sad. They are only little so they will probably never remember but all those precious moments have a camera stuck in their face. Poor babies.

Reactions: 12
Scout is one of the main characters names in the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' I assumed thats where she got it from. I actually love both names ☺

Reactions: 7
She's already lost her way and clearly uses the girls as props, it's not a true moment caught on camera. Also not to be horrible but she does a few things that are a bit crappy like leaving them to drink on their backs , has she not considered how uncomfortable that is? And the way she shoves food into their mouths when she can be bothered to wean them. I feel sorry for those poor girls.

Reactions: 8
I haven't seen any of the vlogs, I think I'd find them too irritating. Yes the babies are going to be fine if they wait a little longer for their bottles but that is their daily life now pretty much since they were born. I saw a comment on her Tiktok that said "when was the last time the babies woke up without a camera in their face?" and it's just so sad. They are only little so they will probably never remember but all those precious moments have a camera stuck in their face. Poor babies.
They’re not annoying, per se. They do feel more… genuine than other mom vlogs but a huge part of that is that she’s new to it. Eventually they’ll become more edited and contrived, I’m sure.

The one I watched really highlighted how much they really do have a camera in their faces, though. She’ll shove it in right their face while constantly telling them not to touch it. You put something in front of a baby, right in their face, they’re going to touch it, Maia. It is really sad. I hope she sees the light while they’re young but I think she’s enjoying the attention and the money.

Reactions: 4
Does she make the babies bottles with cold water?
Apparently thats how its advised in the US 🙈 Ive seen a few videos like this. I used to be an avid watcher of 16 and pregnant / teen mom and they often made with water straight from the tap or bottled water.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently thats how its advised in the US 🙈 Ive seen a few videos like this. I used to be an avid watcher of 16 and pregnant / teen mom and they often made with water straight from the tap or bottled water.
Wow I didn’t know that, how strange!

Reactions: 1
The comment section is something else 🤦🏻‍♀️ Either ‘here to pay my child support’ ‘shouldn’t the babies be making YOUR dinner now’ or about being warily to comment. So boring.

Reactions: 8
The thing about her comments is even the most kind hearted people who are genuinely trying to offer Maia some good advice get shut down by 100s of commenters saying they’re a “hater”. There’s some weird phenomenon where if you’re a mum online you can do no wrong!

Reactions: 14
The thing about her comments is even the most kind hearted people who are genuinely trying to offer Maia some good advice get shut down by 100s of commenters saying they’re a “hater”. There’s some weird phenomenon where if you’re a mum online you can do no wrong!
I hate this new trend of calling it Mom shaming to give advice or point out when something isn’t safe. Moms aren’t superheroes, we aren’t born knowing everything. I did a lot of unsafe things with my twins when they were babies (poor car seat safety - I forward faced from like 12 months, crib bumpers, bottle propping…). Granted we know more now than we did then (my kids are 12) but I WISH somebody had told me!!! But now it’s mom shaming to help. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I used to watch some of her videos whenever it popped up on my fyp. She has a lot of fans clearly but I'm personally not keen.

Her main content is the twins so in that sense she is exploiting them. Her comment section is weird and people are overly invested in her children. That is enough reason to stop showing the twins for me.

She is only doing this for the money. I'm sure she has seen that her views shoot up when the twins are in it compared to when its just her alone.

Reactions: 7