Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care about the dad whatsoever, it is what it is. But her posting that constantly for 7.5 million people is wrong no matter which way you look at. Those girls are going to grow up knowing their dad didn’t want them and 7.5 million people knew that before they did. That’s not fair to them.

Reactions: 11
I think (through reading comments and watching her TikTok myself) that Scout is more outspoken which is why she's held more. Violet is more placid and therefore sometimes left whilst Maia deals with Scout.

Reactions: 5
she is ON one today! i'm torn because i don't think her content is 'bad' in that she mainly films them making bottles and doing other random stuff BUT i have seen people comment very strange things in the comments and i've also seen people say what her location is because they can work it out from videos. whether she likes it or not, there is an element of danger to showing your children on the internet.

Reactions: 4
I have seen Maia for quite awhile and at first I really liked her content but once she started posted to get money vs posting just for fun it has become annoying. I watched the dad's challenge podcast episode about her and although I don't agree with everything he says I do want to touch on the topic of the going out and taking pregnancy tests as a fun "joke" with friends.

1. Drinking and Going Out
Moms should 100% be able to still enjoy their lives and have fun NO ONE with a head on their shoulders would deny that. However, going out every once in a while (in my mind would be like once a month or less) to going out once or more per week and getting drunk and hungover is completely different. Maia is 25 I believe, and I am 26, I cannot even tell you the last time I went out and got so drunk I got a hangover and I have zero children, the last time where I did that was likely in my early 20-21 because it was fun and cool to do with friends. At my current age none of my friends are going out and getting blasted and not because they have kids, but because we are out of that phase of life. I totally get some may still enjoy that and it is fine but when you become a parent that has to slow down.

I have a family member who had a child young (23) and lived at home with her parents as the dad split and same thing that she would go out and leave the baby with mom and still have a relatively unchanged life from before having her child. This concept is great and if grandparents are able to help out and look after the child while you are working or going to school, awesome! But to leave to go out partying that frequently is gross to me. The thing that gets me is I know being a single mom is hard, my mom was a single mom, however is some cases the sympathy and help you receive as a single mom sometimes is more help then you have in a regular two parent/children situation. Most parents who are in a "regular" stable relationship with the other parent don't have the ability to go out every weekend, let alone even once a month! Some parents go close to a year without a date night or time to themselves because they are busy being parents and don't have someone to pawn the kids off on. I am sure my parents will love their grand children but if I was dropping them off every weekend for a sleep over I know there would be a discussion about them still needing their own lives and time.

2. The joking pregnancy test
I will admit I don't know what that one tiktok of taking the pregnancy test was about. I don't know if that was just a joke, or if she was really taking it. In my opinion when I first saw that on tiktok I assumed it was legit and she was actually worried about being preggo again. If it wasn't a joke, can this girl not just have protected sex? I think she had mentioned she had the IUD when she got pregnant with the girls. But if you are already sexually active after having the girls maybe make the guys wrap it up (which you should be doing anyways if you are meeting random guys in bars and not getting their STI information)

Anyways those are my two takes currently.

This isn’t a specific dig at maia particularly more insta/tik tok mums in general, Maia said ‘my content has never changed, I just got more followers’
In my opinion then, yes your content SHOULD have changed. The minute she got so many followers and noticed how invested they were in her kids she should have calmed it right down.
I know it must be easy to see how quickly you can make money for so little effort and you must get swept up in it, and she doesn’t really show that much IF you don’t know the places she’s showing. but her followers will demand more and more.

Reactions: 6
I have seen Maia for quite awhile and at first I really liked her content but once she started posted to get money vs posting just for fun it has become annoying. I watched the dad's challenge podcast episode about her and although I don't agree with everything he says I do want to touch on the topic of the going out and taking pregnancy tests as a fun "joke" with friends.

1. Drinking and Going Out
Moms should 100% be able to still enjoy their lives and have fun NO ONE with a head on their shoulders would deny that. However, going out every once in a while (in my mind would be like once a month or less) to going out once or more per week and getting drunk and hungover is completely different. Maia is 25 I believe, and I am 26, I cannot even tell you the last time I went out and got so drunk I got a hangover and I have zero children, the last time where I did that was likely in my early 20-21 because it was fun and cool to do with friends. At my current age none of my friends are going out and getting blasted and not because they have kids, but because we are out of that phase of life. I totally get some may still enjoy that and it is fine but when you become a parent that has to slow down.

I have a family member who had a child young (23) and lived at home with her parents as the dad split and same thing that she would go out and leave the baby with mom and still have a relatively unchanged life from before having her child. This concept is great and if grandparents are able to help out and look after the child while you are working or going to school, awesome! But to leave to go out partying that frequently is gross to me. The thing that gets me is I know being a single mom is hard, my mom was a single mom, however is some cases the sympathy and help you receive as a single mom sometimes is more help then you have in a regular two parent/children situation. Most parents who are in a "regular" stable relationship with the other parent don't have the ability to go out every weekend, let alone even once a month! Some parents go close to a year without a date night or time to themselves because they are busy being parents and don't have someone to pawn the kids off on. I am sure my parents will love their grand children but if I was dropping them off every weekend for a sleep over I know there would be a discussion about them still needing their own lives and time.

2. The joking pregnancy test
I will admit I don't know what that one tiktok of taking the pregnancy test was about. I don't know if that was just a joke, or if she was really taking it. In my opinion when I first saw that on tiktok I assumed it was legit and she was actually worried about being preggo again. If it wasn't a joke, can this girl not just have protected sex? I think she had mentioned she had the IUD when she got pregnant with the girls. But if you are already sexually active after having the girls maybe make the guys wrap it up (which you should be doing anyways if you are meeting random guys in bars and not getting their STI information)

Anyways those are my two takes currently.
Damn, you are really making me feel like an alcoholic for going out weekly 😳
In my opinion I don’t think she goes out THAT much, it’s almost refreshing seeing a mother go out and enjoy herself and have a life outside of being a mom. Also she’s mentioned numberous times that she usually gets home early, around 10. So I think it’s a bit of a stretch to assume she’s sleeping with randomers and partying like crazy. From her tik toks it seems like she just goes to bars in her area. Where I live many influencers who have kids go out twice a week to clubs and are taking drugs and everything -far worse than what Maia is doing. Obviously people have different attitudes to going out and drinking, and it depends from country to country. I’m from the UK so I know that our attitude to alcohol is way different to the US. But I do feel like this comment is a bit dramatic.

I 100% agree about the pregnancy test thing though. It reaaaaalllly irks me how people always post them online etc, whether it is for a joke or not. They really don’t consider how triggering that could be for people who are struggling with infertility or who have experienced unwanted pregnancies.

Reactions: 21
In my opinion I don’t think she goes out THAT much, it’s almost refreshing seeing a mother go out and enjoy herself and have a life outside of being a mom. Also she’s mentioned numberous times that she usually gets home early, around 10. So I think it’s a bit of a stretch to assume she’s sleeping with randomers and partying like crazy. From her tik toks it seems like she just goes to bars in her area. Where I live many influencers who have kids go out twice a week to clubs and are taking drugs and everything -far worse than what Maia is doing. Obviously people have different attitudes to going out and drinking, and it depends from country to country. I’m from the UK so I know that our attitude to alcohol is way different to the US. But I do feel like this comment is a bit dramatic.

I 100% agree about the pregnancy test thing though. It reaaaaalllly irks me how people always post them online etc, whether it is for a joke or not. They really don’t consider how triggering that could be for people who are struggling with infertility or who have experienced unwanted pregnancies.
Literally this. My baby is 4 month and when I’m comfortable and he’s able to sleep at his grandparents for the night, you better believe I’m going out and getting SHITFACED and waking up with the worst hangover ever. Being a parent is hard and if she has her mum/aunt wanting to babysit the girls so she can go out with her friend, then good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Literally this. My baby is 4 month and when I’m comfortable and he’s able to sleep at his grandparents for the night, you better believe I’m going out and getting SHITFACED and waking up with the worst hangover ever. Being a parent is hard and if she has her mum/aunt wanting to babysit the girls so she can go out with her friend, then good for her
I am glad we can all have different opinions on these things! Time will only tell how these decisions will affect Maia and her babies <3 Hope your baby is doing well and you get your deserved mommy away time.

I am sure your aren't an alcoholic and sorry if my comments made you feel that way! But speak with your doc if you feel alcohol is becoming a crutch for you dealing with your life as that can lead to bad outcomes. I guess I am likely on the opposite side of the spectrum where I don't go out and party so don't take what I say to heart. My group of friends still have fun and hang out and drink but not too much. We all may just be at different points in our lives. Our group kinda buckled down and all worked hard and are currently home owners in the GTA so maybe we aren't fun enough to be honest but that was our goals and everyone is different!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t like Maia that much but her drinking and going out isn’t really something that I think she’s doing wrong.

and I don’t agree with thedadschallenge’s delivery most of the time. I haven’t watched his Maia video and I likely won’t because while he makes points I often agree with, I don’t agree with the way he does it at all.

I’ve heard that he calls Maia an awful Mom and said she shouldnt have kids. .. I don’t like her attitude towards some things but I don’t think she’s a bad mom. I think she loves those girls to death but I think she’s just gotten too sucked in and blinded by the popularity, attention and money to see how problematic it is to post her children like she does.

I think she needs a good break from TikTok to really reflect.

I just wish they’d demonetize any content with children in. We’d see less of most influencers children if they did, despite them saying it’s not for the money.

Maia shows up on my fyp a lot but I usually swipe away as I've no interest in babies so maybe my view is skewed. I see it as she is a young single mum with 2 babies, she has the best opportunity she will probably ever have to provide for those 2 girls. She could make enough to buy a home so they are always secure, enough to secure the girls futures. Social media is fickle, this will probably only last a year or so if she is lucky.

I'd find it really hard to slate the woman for doing this to set her family up for life vs struggling and working around two kids. Realistically if the chance was offered to me to make serious bank for making a few tiktoks with my kids and us being secure and never having to worry about losing our home etc I would find it very hard to say no.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't agree with the dad's challenge podcast, there are a lot of people who are exploiting their children Maia isn't on the same level as the ace family for example. He commented on the way she looks 'needing a shower inside and out' and the drinking and going out thing i feel like is taken out of context tbh, there's lots a moms i don't agree with on tiktok especially but if a mom had 2-3 glasses of wine at home no one would say anything she drinks a few white claws and gets home early shes not coming home at 3am and she's putting herself befroe he kids?

I just can't get behind it, if you don't like the way she makes bottles i agree if you don't like how much she shows the kids fine but a mom taking support and going out when the babies are safe with someone they know (family) not random babysitters i don't see the issue. People scream about moms getting a break and it makes you a better parent in the end soooo many moms feel like they've lost themselves in parenting and i think she's got a good balance

To be honest I don’t agree, obviously a mother should be able to go out but 1/2 times a week is too much. As a mum you have a responsibility to your children, yes she might come back early but she is obviously still getting drunk and having hangovers, which is not a way to bring up a child. Yes she is young and whatnot but I think she needs a reality check otherwise her children are going to grow up feeling unstable and insecure

Reactions: 4
To be honest I don’t agree, obviously a mother should be able to go out but 1/2 times a week is too much. As a mum you have a responsibility to your children, yes she might come back early but she is obviously still getting drunk and having hangovers, which is not a way to bring up a child. Yes she is young and whatnot but I think she needs a reality check otherwise her children are going to grow up feeling unstable and insecure
I agree with this. A mother is entitled to a nice time but I do think regularly going out to the point of twice a week is too much.

Once you make the decision to keep the children you make the decision that they’re first priority. You accept that your social life will suffer for the sake of them. I think being there most nights and staying in a regular routine is vital all through childhood.

Reactions: 2
I agree with this. A mother is entitled to a nice time but I do think regularly going out to the point of twice a week is too much.

Once you make the decision to keep the children you make the decision that they’re first priority. You accept that your social life will suffer for the sake of them. I think being there most nights and staying in a regular routine is vital all through childhood.
Tbh idk where you are hearing/seeing that she goes out twice a week and gets drunk? I reckon she goes out like twice or three times a month, and a hangover three times in a month isn’t really a big deal. Her babies are safe and happy and her mom and aunt clearly love having them for sleepovers, which I always think is a good habit for families to have as children grow up. I know I loved sleepovers at relatives houses when I was a kid.

Reactions: 14
I just can’t get over babies’ bottles being made with tap water in the US. Poor American babies 😭

• Sad
I'm not the biggest fan as I don't agree with children being plastered all over social media. But in no way is Maia a neglectful mum. It's very clear how much she loves those girls, they are always clean, well fed and are so well loved. I think people forget Maia is still young and she is allowed to go out, let her hair down etc. There are many other social media influencers who are very more concerning about how much they go out etc. I think the fact she says she does come home early does show she is aware of her priorities. I've never seen any clips of her completely black out drunk, not knowing what they are doing etc, compared to other "influencers" which do portray this regularly. Them girls are very well loved, fed and cared for, and I wouldnt slate Maia at all for going out

Reactions: 10