MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duncan?! Duncan was there too?? Duncan let that ride? Tell me it’s not true!!!
Could be the end of Alyssa and Duncan judging by how mental she was with him over his association with Adam.

Reactions: 5
Why do people like Hugo?! He is 100% the kind of kind who seems nice and turns
Tbf he is at a similar level to Caitlin when it comes to being totally screwed on tv by being matched with someone who shouldn’t have made it through their first casting. His personality with a normal woman may be shown as something else entirely. He’s just had to protect himself from the second Tayla walked down the aisle.

Reactions: 10
I know this is a bit off topic but it's bothering me the way Dan said "Helloooooo" when he first saw Sandy at the wedding in a serial killer Mr Tumble voice. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Mormon is NOT shocked. She looks bleeping ecstatic there’s another chance for her to turn into a shrieky lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sandy is beautiful, cracking curvy figure etc but she is boring as duck, no doubting that.

Reactions: 5
Sandy is saying she’s not going to stand for it but it doesn’t sound like leaving is on her agenda.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.