MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, I am liking Jesse, I am liking Mel, I don't like Dan... Never been a season where I have done a 360 on the boys and gals.😐

Reactions: 12
Ah β€˜Rupert came home and told me…’ of course

It makes you look old and dumb and outdated πŸ˜‚ g’wan Claire

Reactions: 11
Stop with the ad breaks!

ETA : if any of you plan to invite me to a pasta party please be advised I don't expect to have to cook it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure I had the exact barbie that Mel is dressed as..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people like Hugo?! He is 100% the kind of kind who seems nice and turns

Reactions: 2
Can I make a confession? ... I have an iPhone and I butt dial all the time. I think it's the way i hold it so I can believe Rupert.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
"I'm staying at my daughter's house" = A piss up with the lads
Fella tells more lies than πŸ‘‡
pin.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Claire going to forgive that awful mormon woman who was slagging her off at the last party? I do hope not.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.