MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Also giving myself this advice. Well not so much the beach as im not near one but sitting around for a man who treats you like tit is not right . 😞
Absolutely, do not be there waiting, be out having fun and make him wonder what you are up to.

Reactions: 10
If I was Sandy I wouldn’t be moping around for him to get back. Glad rags on, shopping spree, lunch, more shopping, art gallery, dinner out and come back about midnight. Dan can bugger off 😡
Women who make themselves doormats for bastards like Dan need a course in self confidence. She should work on her self esteem and not spend a minute waiting around for that tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, is that Beast Mode Dan sitting on the sofa watching the telly?
image-asset.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was actually joking when I said they’d cram in another ad break before the end. I just swore out loud at the TV!! Why all these naked people too !?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.