MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why haven’t we had the set up/produced girls night/boys night?

Reactions: 8
Sorry but how can you hear super clearly from a butt dial? The phone is literally in a pocket so the sound would be so muffled. Not buying this

Reactions: 28
Who does bloody butt dials. Phones are locked usually arent they????
What a pile of pish.

Reactions: 22
Hugo is with witch face totally understandable, tell us what Dan said!!!!

Reactions: 13
I really hope Evelyn is a lovely as she seems. She seems like a total babe. And she thinks Dan is an hole so..👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a load of garbage. And it just so happens that the "butt dial" originated from Rupert who has received the "gormless idiot" edit thus far.
Not buying it at all.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t sandy just go out for the day, explore the city, go to the beach, out for lunch with the girls. Anything other than wait around for Dan. Actually if I was her at this point id just get myself on Tinder and have some dates while Dan is doing whatever
Yes. Also giving myself this advice. Well not so much the beach as im not near one but sitting around for a man who treats you like tit is not right . 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Lmao can't believe Claire got Jesse a flamin' crystal. Cleansed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.