MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll actually be gutted if Jesse and Claire leave tomorrow, however at least they’ll part on good terms.

Reactions: 23
What's Dan's bombshell? The Ixperts are laying into Adam!! What has Jesse chosen??

How the duck are we meant to wait till Monday to find out???? Unreasonable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesse is breaking my heart. Too many tears again.
I swear they make the shortlisted applicants complete some sort of moral integrity quiz then pick the top and bottom scoring for shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've a weird feeling in my gut that Jesse will stay, i think hes got more vunerable with Claire than he's probably been in a long time and hes started to like her! (not a spoiler btw i haven't seen anything and just watch e4 pace!) Whats Dirty Dan been up to then i wonder! Them two dont seem to have any sexual connection or spark.

Reactions: 26
I've a weird feeling in my gut that Jesse will stay, i think hes got more vunerable with Claire than he's probably been in a long time and hes started to like her! (not a spoiler btw i haven't seen anything and just watch e4 pace!) Whats Dirty Dan been up to then i wonder! Them two dont seem to have any sexual connection or spark.
Dan and Sandy skipped straight to married for 15 years with 2 kids and a hefty mortgage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry to be that person, but I just found the entire MAFSA series on my (very legal..) firestick! There goes the rest of my night 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly, called it from the start Sandy and Dan wouldn’t work out. I really wish we could whizz through the episodes. Confession - I get a bit bored when it’s like 50 episodes. I gave up on the series with Dom, Olivia etc. so never actually got to where Olivia changed or was a witch or whatever. There’s too many episodes 😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.