Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Can they stop saying cheated? It was a kiss. And they’d not been intimate as a couple. It’s not ok but jeez!

Reactions: 26

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
‘Hard times’ is your husband having an affair with a Mormon, not your husband remaining friends with a guy who cheated, ya silly bitch

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I've a weird feeling in my gut that Jesse will stay, i think hes got more vunerable with Claire than he's probably been in a long time and hes started to like her! (not a spoiler btw i haven't seen anything and just watch e4 pace!) Whats Dirty Dan been up to then i wonder! Them two dont seem to have any sexual connection or spark.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Alyssa is so annoying she literally had an affair with a married man knowing he was married and she’s acting like this in this situation.

Webster1357

VIP Member
What a fuss about a 💋
They didn't have sex

Adam is a cunt though and Janelle should dump her dinner on his head
I don't see the kiss as a massive deal, though it was a sneaky thing to do, but the subsequent lying, and telling Jesse he was was paranoid is pretty unforgivable IMO. Adam even accepted an apology gift from Jesse! Sociopath!

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Recap:
Rupert is super nervous but sweet. Evelyn was on BB
Nurse spider lashes is a vile cunt. Hugo seems okay thus far
Harrison is fake AF
Janelle is full on princess di revenge dress after learning Adam and Claire kissed.
Claire wrote a letter to absolve her own guilt
Mormon is trying to be holier than thou about Claire and Adam despite being a mistress for 6 months. She's trying to convince sexy Duncan to drop his friendship with Adam.

• Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
One way for Claire to redeem herself is if she turns around to Mormon at the dinner table after she’s been laid into by the latter and says “Sorry, was it just an accident that you fell onto a married man’s lap, legs open?”

• Haha
Reactions: 25