Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Forgive my crassness please but honestly I'd rather shit in my hands and clap then entertain a second with this incessant hair flicking silly bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
What is Alyssa’s damage? ‘Murder Claire’ such an odd thing to say. Idk maybe I’m the weirdo but if a close friend of mine cheats I don’t cut them off (unless the partner was also a really close friend of mine perhaps) does everyone else? I’d make it clear I don’t approve but they haven’t wronged me and I don’t go seeking out unnecessary drama in my life for no reason

• Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I just can’t believe Harrison 😂. Breaking down over the fact, Bronte’s experiencing her period. He’s like an Aussie Alan Partridge. He’s so unintentionally hilarious. For all his faults, he’s a brilliant pantomime villain.

• Haha
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
My own feelings about Claire are that her and Jessie were not in a good place at the time because he had been an absolute twat to her. Where she went wrong was then totally gaslighting Jessie and making out he was a controlling, jealous nutcase. I do think she is sincere in her apology though.

Adam is just a dirty dog who I wouldn't trust if he told me it was Sunday.

Reactions: 29
Imagine if Dunc got pure drunk and outed Alyssa about her affair!

In other news, that waiter definitely got his accent from the Gino D'acampo school of fake accents.

• Haha

Noppa

It must be so hard being constantly complimented, although I do agree she’s not adorable in any way whatsoever. She’s fucking awful, Hugo should tell her to piss off

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
She’s so controlling, Duncan can message Adam if he wants she can’t dictate who the man does or doesn’t talk to. Whether she agrees or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 27