MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Princess of Scots are you here tonight? How are you feeling?
I've just started yesterday's episode. I'm going to catch up tonights straight after and I'll be back at half 7 tomorrow.

Still feel like tit today but I had the rule of the playlist at work and treated myself to coffee and cake at lunch and an M&S snack haul to try and cheer me up a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well this new one is an absolute delight isn’t she? Poor man’s Katie Price.
Absolutely no way on this earth is she a nurse behaving like this 😡 I’m putting that out there right now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god I thought I was safe to miss the usual 15 minutes of re-cap and ads. What the duck Claire?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the nicest possible way, why tell him at all now?!
I was thinking that. Like what is she hoping to gain from it? Absolve her own guilt? That isn't a good enough reason IMO. She needs to think about Jesse and what is best for him

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.