MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes got balls all Moral Compass Sandy behaving like that and especially after it happened!! Sat there in the ceremonies all hypocritical of everyone else bold as brass, and him and her have played tonsil tennis?! Im fuming can you tell!

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread Aimz!

Bloody knew it about Claire! And now we’re all Jesse fans, what a ride.

Reactions: 5
Hang on a mo production team don't suddenly sound all chipper miss voiceover lady and leave us with that bombshell just gone off!

Reactions: 5
"I don't think Jesse is going to take it very well" after you and Adam made him feel like it was all in his head and he publically apologised and bought Adam gifts?

you-dont-say.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Claire. You deceived us all. You let Jesse look at fault and let him take the blame! Is she wearing the tshirt she was wearing the night she cheated whilst talking to Sandy ??? 🕵️‍♀️

She took zero accountability. She let him go around to Adam and Janelle's to apologise!! She let him think he was paranoid and just comparing her to his ex 😠

The fact that she could lie like that says to me she's done this before , probably more than once.

As a medical professional I hope to God they've a good medical team!!! Poor Jesse is going to be so hurt after this. Josh and Caitlin too. Jesse will be like your one Liberty from Love Island after this. Get all those followers hun!

Janelle won't care much. Remember she said oh I only care about what I can see 🙄 Feck off if you liked him you'd go up the wall!

Shocked about Claire though. In the bleeping bin you go !!!

Reactions: 20
Of course she'll have to tell him in someone else's wedding, not like the live together and she could have a chat in the flat is it!! FML 👀👀👀

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.