MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She proper gaslit him, he was following his gut and they both made out like he was gone in the head!!! I hate that tit. Both are snakes.

Reactions: 46
I love how not one single person in this delightful love triangle has given a thought to, let alone mentioned Janelle, who has done absolutely nothing except be paired with a fucknugget.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You know, it’s the lying that’s the worst part. If she’d kissed him and then come clean then maybe that could have been forgiven but she’s lied about this for weeks now and made Jesse feel awful about it. This brings back bad memories for me and more than anything I hate that I now feel bad for Jesse

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't understand why come clean now? Why not fess up when Jesse called you out on it? Why judge all the other couples and be a 4th ixpert when you know you've messed up?

Reactions: 19
Omg another reg came in early and I got off work. Shocked to see brightness for once lol 😍😍😍😍 Watching now on 4od !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on last night.

Melissa is absolutely awful. Josh was bang on that if that were the other way round it would be having a much bigger reaction. My heart broke for him. I hope he finds someone who appreciates him.

Reactions: 17
Did you find your purse?x
No unfortunately not. Tore the place apart, drove to work and checked at 9pm, asked the security person in the car park, I also emailed Silverstone and the event organisers as well. Just a total mystery. I never use it and it's always at the bottom of my bag. I only took it out at Silverstone to show my licence so I could drive the Ferrari.

On the plus side my card hasn't been used so I'm still holding out for it turning up. Not gonna lie though, it's not been off my mind for a second today

Thank you for asking ♥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.