Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #4 Only way is up? Let's hope so Harrison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Sandy and Dan are going to end up as friends, they seems nice but no spark

Reactions: 16
Oh you can’t actually be allowing Harrison to rank the girls. Ffs. I’m betting she puts him first though.

Reactions: 9
I'm going to phone tomorrow to clarify.

I hate it too. I can't be arsed with all the pre screening questions and psychometric tests. I'm useless at all of them too.
They’re such a crap way to ‘judge’ someone too. I’m not sure what industry you’re applying to but it’s rubbish, and I don’t think it always gets them the best/right candidate!

@Princess of Scots

Reactions: 2
So he’s between the FA Cup and Poundland Tiger Woods?
He looks quite pleased. He shouldn’t be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.