MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #5 Only way is up? Mel's list "Oral, 69, missionary, doggy and bins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get in there John you legend - put off the wasters thinking theyā€™ll apply for the game too.

(and sooo many John memes)

WAIT WHAT?! Harrison. You said WHAT? The drama šŸ„µ

Reactions: 9
Caitlin wants to break her past cycles...so she's staying with a man who's treating her just like her ex did šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Youā€™re bathing in windex. Thatā€™s my nomination for ā€˜insult of the weekā€™.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That was a great episode to make me forget the world, felt like longer than normal too so I can forgive the huge recap!
Girls have let us down by choosing stay though. I bet there was some serious ā€˜them and usā€™ bitching in the group after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know you are in trouble when Jesse has his head in his hands at your replies Crumbs and Harrison!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.