Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Absolutely! And he kept going on about the cheating but seemed to forget how awful he was to her in the beginning which is probably what led to the kiss in the first place.
He was vile to her. Dare I say maybe he stayed on to fix his image after being such a horror.

Reactions: 18

docmum

VIP Member
It's my last night with you all tonight. Off to get married (sadly not to Ollie) for real and have bits to do the next couple of nights.

My fiancé also watches and we keep saying we will intimate (in an Australian accent) on the honeymoon. I'll be away for the next couple of weeks so will have to catch up on everything when we're back.

It's been a ride guys, until next season x
right. Next break grab the wine and penis straws. I declare tonight as a

🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha

malibu skies

VIP Member
“Yeah my wife is gone, I don’t know where she is, my marriage is over. Please pass the potatoes” 🙄

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
Well I tuned it at the worst time tonight!

Team Mel here 🫣 and I would have walked away from the table. Layton and Harrison were basically having an argument through her, she couldn’t win with layton and Harrison just kept dropping little grenades in to stir it up further.

I know I keep saying it too often but I’m gutted that it’s Thursday again already 🙁

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I agree but.. he doesn’t ever actually stand up to anyone. I know standing up to Harrison is terrifying but its the start of a little ick that he can be so in tune to the camera but not in the group..🫣
Im a ginormous gob on a stick ( shocking news I know ) so I would have totally taken the same approach to Harrison as Evelyn.
BUT I can kind of understand Ollie’s reluctance. He and Tahnee actually seem to have a decent relationship, and the last thing they need is Harrison turning on them in the way he did with Mel and Layton.

NH14

VIP Member
I know it’s edited but Duncan has literally never put a foot wrong I don’t think ?

• Heart

netflixbritney

Re Cam: if a man says he "doesn't want to hurt you" then dump him FAST cos that's exactly what he's going to do - hurt you. He just doesn't want to come across as the bad guy.

• Heart