Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
Does anyone have the vaguest idea why Dunking is so keen to have a relationship with Alyssa? She’s fucking vile, treats him like shit and clearly doesn’t give a crap about him. What’s up with him?
Honestly she gives me fucking rage, she's awful

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Oh whoreman fuck off. I’ll entertain Duncan every weekend and whatever week day he wants !!

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
As much as I hate to say it, I don't think her unavailability is unreasonable as a single mum. Like for early days dating that's a fair amount, plus depending on child's age he could come over in the evening when child is in bed.
I agree, in a real world context. I think from Duncan's perspective, they've lived together and got to know each other on a much more intimate level than casual dating so it's not unreasonable to expect a bit more time together. Plus of you've started like this and lose that momentum, the relationship will fizzle quickly. See Dom and Jack from last season.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I think they're genuinely concerned that he's buried Bronte under the patio at this point

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
I hope this episode tonight isn't too brutal, my depression has crept up on me and been terrible recently and I'm not enjoying this series very much anymore :( Only still watching for the thread fam!
really striking that quite a few of us are struggling at the moment. Always here to listen if it would help at all, you know I’m partial to a rant myself to offload. Keeping the midweek routine with the motivation of watching together is a huge help for me.
Let’s get the tone lowered in the best way we know how, and the mood lifted as a result. ❤

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Ollie is such a lovely boy. His maturity and his emotional intelligence really puts some of the twats on there to shame.

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
Awww Duncan 🥲 Alyssa is a bitch, she is just as unbearable as Harrison and Bronte, she really needs to get her self sorted as she's just projecting onto Duncan and hurting him