MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please motivate me to go and wash my hair at 9? I’m starting to look like Cam

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are Luke and Duncan related? They have a similar look to me. Or do I need new glasses?

Reactions: 4
Omg I’m cringing, Lindor he doesn’t want to be affectionate to you clearly.
Imagine arguing with someone about them not kissing you and liking you! You can’t nag him to like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tht was painful to watch. He doesn’t want to kiss you because he isn’t into you

Reactions: 11
Duncan is starting to piss me off. Like is she that much of a catch? He is still trying 🙄 I really want this to work, hun it's a TV ixperiment, it's not that deep.

Reactions: 18
Push her in the water, and then when she’s in the water, put your foot on her head til she stops shrieking ‘I have a CHALLLLD’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oof Ma Chaaaald just came in and started pestering me about his laptop - duck OFF MY CHILD IT'S MUMMY'S MAFS TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still think Cam and Lindor/Lyndal/lemon-head? Are basically nice people. He clearly had a messed up / cold childhood and they’re only showing her when she’s upset. They don’t seem like they’d stay for fame. Guessing they get on ok. Just not in a relationship kind of way. I hope they both get something useful from this experience. ❤

Reactions: 22
Careful Duncs. Narcs don't like it when you repeat back ro them what they've said to you. Quoting back her availability to her is going to anger her. You in danger son.

Reactions: 16
Oh Duncan run a bloody míle! If he wasn't available for 1 minute of those days, even if it was for like his nans funeral or something, she'd blow a fuse

Reactions: 17
Duncan is turning into Mona from Friends. Perfectly nice, but we all judge him for not breaking up with someone awful (Not that I don't love Ross but he was awful to Mona)!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In all of this, I feel sorry for Alyssa's child. Imagine having her as a mother-in-law. No one will ever be good enough for her chald, she'll be knocking on the door all the bleeping time because she's lonely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.