MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the MAFS editors are just trolling us at this point with how many times she says CHALLD
That's spooky as tit, I was just thinking that exact thing, because we've now heard CHARLD about 20 times in five minutes and I swear the producers are trolling us with it now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TEARS, LYNDELL TEARS!! It’s happened.
She looks the best she’s ever looked right now imo, the messy hair and casual clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a bit behind so just got to Alyssa and Duncan 🔫

I feel like Alyssa is trying to bait Duncan into saying ‘yes you having a child is a problem’ so she can be like ‘I knew it!’

twunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the reason I don’t like Lindor is I think she’s fake

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh Lindor Cam don’t like you like that!

He’s just being polite

Reactions: 4
The Northern Territory looks lovely but I just think of all the snakes and spiders waiting to kill you !!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Cam wants a 1940s housewife to sit at home and cook and wait to greet him with a big smile on her face and a homemade pie after he's been away for 3 months, gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and fucks off for beers with the boys! Catch yourself on lad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.