MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof Ma Chaaaald just came in and started pestering me about his laptop - duck OFF MY CHILD IT'S MUMMY'S MAFS TIME.
You could always pretend you’re on a secret tv show for six weeks* and hide out in the shed or something? We’ll send food/ choccy parcels 👍. * this is perfectly acceptable if you have a chiold. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Duncan is starting to piss me off. Like is she that much of a catch? He is still trying 🙄 I really want this to work, hun it's a TV ixperiment, it's not that deep.
he will be feeling guilt because this is how she’s played it all along. She had to make it in to a big deal for them just to be ‘intimate’. Gaslighting catch 22, he can see her games but he’s equally a decent bloke who has been made to feel like he has to be grateful for her. When she’s given any type of affection in return it’s taken to mean so much more than it usually would be in a healthy relationship. My ex was the male Alyssa in terms of gaslighting (I had my own child but he was a sole parent of 3 and did all of this with me, on his terms etc) combined with Harrison’s narcissism (stuff he says to control/manipulate/twist scenarios). Needless to say I’ll be single forever after that, still working through it but see so much of it. I can’t stand Brontë, but even very recently I have been justifying my ex relationship with ‘when it was good it was really good, when it was bad it was horrible’ like she said last night which was another wake up call for me 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
As much as I hate to say it, I don't think her unavailability is unreasonable as a single mum. Like for early days dating that's a fair amount, plus depending on child's age he could come over in the evening when child is in bed.

Reactions: 8
Right clearly Duncan’s too nice to push her into the water so surely one of the camera crew can do it for him (and all of us)?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Duncan, I’d advise you to tell her to sit at the back of the boat and then whilst she’s there, you accelerate and watch her go overboard 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I must say, considering they’re out in the sea,
the sound is crystal clear 👌🏻 no wind, no waves or anything!

Reactions: 10
I still think Cam and Lindor/Lyndal/lemon-head? Are basically nice people. He clearly had a messed up / cold childhood and they’re only showing her when she’s upset. They don’t seem like they’d stay for fame. Guessing they get on ok. Just not in a relationship kind of way. I hope they both get something useful from this experience. ❤
I agree with this. The more I watch the more I think he’s just deeply emotionally damaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You could always pretend you’re on a secret tv show for six weeks* and hide out in the shed or something? We’ll send food/ choccy parcels 👍. * this is perfectly acceptable if you have a chiold. 👍
Hmmm, that probably won't work for some reason, you wouldn't understand, you obviously don't have a child as I am the only woman ever to have given birth ever

MY CHILD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh pffft. Duncan is not a "literal, analytical person". He's being very kind to Alyssa while calling her on her bs.

Reactions: 19
THIS is the best relationship she’s been in?! So she’s had worse relationships and decided to have a CHAALD with them?! Good grief

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I were Duncan Id be wary about her going "down below" on that boat, she'll be sucking the bloke with the camera off given half a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I hate to say it, I don't think her unavailability is unreasonable as a single mum. Like for early days dating that's a fair amount, plus depending on child's age he could come over in the evening when child is in bed.
Oh no definitely but she should of been honest. I lived with my best friend in my early 20s. She was a single mum. We used to have made crazy weekends every 2 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Next thread title suggestion: MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #14 Alyssa has a Chaaald, Cam prefers kissin' fish in the wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.