MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late here tonight, oops. Reading different threads! I am sick of Bronte and Harrison!

Reactions: 7
Ooh the tide is turning against Harrison. Maybe when he arrives they’ll all pantsey him! 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same. I turn 23 this year so looks like I've got many years of this to come. They all will act keen until you've shagged them and then disappear into thin air.
It's just biology I'm afraid. The man's nature is to impregnante then onto the next one. If I had a daughter I'd tell her to read The Rules. Essentially treat em mean keep em keen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cameron’s greasy hair makes me want to surreptitiously hold a lighter to it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If Cam wanted to wear his hair down he really should have washed it first

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.